Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

is it really that rare?

(02-19-2015, 11:40 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  You can customize the placement of this on your playermodel?

Does that mean you can put in on your crotch and make it look like youve got massive yellow pubes?

Yes you can, great idea. Even though i think that might be against the rules.
Find

(02-19-2015, 11:50 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  
(02-19-2015, 11:40 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  You can customize the placement of this on your playermodel?

Does that mean you can put in on your crotch and make it look like youve got massive yellow pubes?

Why would it be against the rules?

The fact that it could look like giant yellow pubes?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(02-19-2015, 11:54 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

I had a bomb boner for a while, then people were like "THATS AGAINST THE RULES, REMOVE IT NOW OR IM REPORTING U 2 BRASSXXX"
Find

(02-19-2015, 11:55 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(02-19-2015, 11:54 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

I had a bomb boner for a while, then people were like "THATS AGAINST THE RULES, REMOVE IT NOW OR IM REPORTING U 2 BRASSXXX"

Really? I want to see this in the rules
Find

no... you cant, if you weren't immature and read the rules you would know this.... grow up
Find

(02-20-2015, 12:19 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  

no... you cant, if you weren't immature and read the rules you would know this.... grow up

TheEpicZephyr - Time Played: 56.4 Minutes

Are you retarded or something?

pls dont give me a warning ; - ;
Find

(02-20-2015, 12:19 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  

Oh shit

I did not see this coming

Where did the hostility come from? Damn.
Find

I need this as an addition to my afro.
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=109

Dont see anything about costumes/clothes/hats/whatever here
Find

There's a "Rules" button inside the editor that says what you can and can not do. Anyone that breaks 'em can get banned from the coinshop.

Rules are:
"Any items attempting to re-create any sexual attributes, genitalia, or other 'perverted' variations are NOT allowed.",
"Any items hovering too far away from the Player Model are NOT allowed.",
"Scaling up items to try and make your head or other areas more difficult to shoot is NOT allowed.",
"Failing to follow these rules will lead to your coinshop access being revoked or suspended.",
"Remember, you can always just disable the display of peoples accessories in F1>settings if you wish to not see them!"

I don't really care about the first one, it's just there to help prevent any future problems that could come from it(I know it will happen anyways).
Find