Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snowstorm trait (NERF)

The snowstorm proc is insanely op, when it procs it lasts for like 20-30 seconds and completely blinds you. This has been a thing since they came out and it was complained about then. But eventually people stopped using them so it didn't really matter or no one thought about it anymore.

I think it either needs much less time (~5-10 seconds)

or make it actually possible to see when procced.

I definitely think it should be the second option because even 10 seconds blinded is almost impossible to fight against.

when i get the chance ill grab a screenshot of what it looks like when procced for an example
Find

no, it's big snowstorm, and you only really complained after you sold it to me reeee. at the very least, just lower it's duration.
Find

(09-03-2018, 01:46 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  no, it's big snowstorm, and you only really complained after you sold it to me reeee. at the very least, just lower it's duration.

because no one used them before i sold to you, not even me, so there was no way to bring it up or say anything.
a trait shouldnt make you basically completely blind.

i even said that it was ridiculous when they came out and i used mine.
Find

Brass is only trying to keep the trait realistic. Also due to the lack of usage of said weapon tier I believe there should be no change.
Find

(09-03-2018, 01:58 AM)PapaRussia Wrote:  

Brass is only trying to keep the trait realistic. Also due to the lack of usage of said weapon tier I believe there should be no change.

video game =/= realistic

if we're going realistic, then half of the suffixes should kill you instantly

and lack of usage doesnt mean something should be done. especially now that we have vhoxel man only using those weapons lmao
Find

yeah the traits a bit much. first time i was proc'd with it all i could think is how overpowered it is
Find

Half of the other suffixes arn't a real thing, you can't get "eeried" in rl, or have PTSD flashbacks of nam from Cerb.

A realistic trait should stay realistic. Vhoxel's just one guy, Frosty has been out for this long without anyway saying anything until now. If it was a problem it would've been brought up when it peaked in usage which was Christmas, and there wasn't btw.
Find

(09-03-2018, 02:12 AM)PapaRussia Wrote:  Half of the other suffixes arn't a real thing, you can't get "eeried" in rl, or have PTSD flashbacks of nam from Cerb.

A realistic trait should stay realistic. Vhoxel's just one guy, Frosty has been out for this long without anyway saying anything until now. If it was a problem it would've been brought up when it peaked in usage which was Christmas, and there wasn't btw.

phoenix - BURNING ALIVE, THATS GONNA HURT A LOT AND LEAVE YOU IMMOBILE
contagion- DEADLY SICKNESS THAT LEAVES YOU FEELING WEAK AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING
corrosion - DECOMPOSITION OF YOUR SKIN AND LEAVES YOU LOOKING LIKE A GHOUL
valignatir proc- SHOOTING A SUN AT SOMEONE AND HITTING THEM FULL FORCE
daybreak proc - SPAWNING A SUN ABOVE SOMEONE AND LEAVING THEM TO SUFFER TO THE HEAT OF IT
tartarus/ascultone/any other explosive thingy- BIG ASS NUKE
black hole - do i have to say anything

etc etc

the "just one guy statement" is invalid. thats like saying someone dropped an undiscovered godlike and was the only one with it for a long time and its super op but it doesnt matter because only he has it.
and people did say something about it when it came out, but nothing was ever done. then people slowly stopped using them in ttt so it went unnoticed again.
Find

I'll be honest, this is really the first time I've heard it needs nerfed. I haven't actually heard anything about it even after launch, during prime usage. The only thing I heard was the fact that it didn't work sometimes, and needed to be fixed.
Find

I think it's strong and good, but I don't think it needs to be nerfed personally

- That Thrakos Noob
Find