Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer (CHANGE/BUFF)[Implemented]

So, the orb isn't a one-hit kill weapon and frankly, a rifle with a terrible crosshair combined with AWP-level sensitivity on a scope seems harsh. The damage is already pretty low considering its a rifle, but getting shots is very difficult. I can't prefer it over a "Normal" rifle, because it is that much harder to get headshots with.

I don't know if both should be changed, but I'd like to see the "increased sensitivity" be removed, and perhaps the strange crosshair.

Any opinions?

+1 it is annoying
Find

I actually really like the crosshair, but I do think the sensitivity isn't really needed anymore ever since the proc was changed into a deathball.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

semi off topic but last time i saw, the orb was virtually unbreakable other than by melee.
Not sure if its been fixed or not but
Find

definitely sensitivity needs to stop being dum

(09-03-2018, 01:54 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  semi off topic but last time i saw, the orb was virtually unbreakable other than by melee.
Not sure if its been fixed or not but

I've told brass many many many many many many many times, so I think he knows of it. But I agree, its super stupid
Find

Yea, I see little point for the sensitivity to be that high. It's not like it has a reliable way of one shotting on the head.

But the crosshair is pretty cool and I think it should stay. Adds bit of character to the gun.
Find

Crosshair I'm fine with, just figured I'd add it in case people had opinions.
Find

Fixed the balls not breaking, and reduced sensitivity when scoped.

Implemented.