Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Snowglobe

Snowglobe is a bit annoying to use, Powerful with the right loadout, but very annoying. I'd like to see some QoL changes to make it more useful more of the time.
It's a little under powered considering even a poke from it's icy grasp is kosable, It effects T-buddies and everyone around you and it's pretty much only good with a speed loadout.
However, Given it's efficiency in those types of loadouts, I'd say it's good where it is power wise and just need a little buff convenience wise.

Charging Buff:

I'd like to see it perhaps have a 30 second cooldown after done snowstorming?
Giving it a long uptime long downtime type of utility.

Switching Buff:
It's been a while since dropping the globe to switch weapons and using it as a close range health/speed leeching deterrent came into meta, However the switching restriction is still implemented, This would be nice to see changed to where we can freely switch between our weapon and the globe at will once activated.

Thanks for reading!
Find

i was thinkin more than anything it needed to spawn already fully charged and should charge slightly slower in offhand

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

[NERF] Remove it's ability to be used in asylum the snowglobe can be used infinitely and Alex keeps slowing down the entire team and it takes like 300 minutes per run why do we even take him oh lord

One of the reasons why switching weapons doesn't apply, is because the globe entity itself needs to be present for the storm to work properly at the moment.
Find

If the snowglobe needs to be present, can we just activate it and then be able to throw it. It would still exist.
Find

Make it so when you shake your screen up and down it charges faster

Feel like this needs to be brought up again.
Find

yes please
Find

buff the fuckin snowball
Find

Snowglobe is VERY underwhelming and it really shows in how underpriced it is compared to other godlikes of similar rarity. Any kind of change that makes it more of a lucrative item in the sense of being either viable or fun to use is very welcome.
Find