Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Godlike, Celestial and Exotic Weapon Index V2

(09-06-2018, 08:39 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Be honest with your opinions and feel free to reference TJ's list, which has almost all the Godlikes listed.
Previous version

WELL UNPOKE, GUESS I HAVE TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. Did this a while ago and forgot to post about it.

IT'S NOW IN GOOGLE DOCS

Anyway, I didn't want to add additional images of the gun or the gun in action because I wasn't sure if google docs loaded images faster or if scrolling through it takes a while because it kind of did for me. I could also just ask the community to submit screenshots of the gun in action to add to it.

I left the lyrus godlike to let people know it exists...probably should do that with Morgoth's sword later (Thanks Bathory for the leak).
Find

If you dont mind, fix your list by correcting what is missing from thewikia we have. Also thanks for Russian leaker shade. I didnt mean to leak. Sad
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

But zizaldir's bow does lightning not aoe sphere.
Find

finality special is incorrect
Find

(09-07-2018, 01:03 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  finality special is incorrect

Yeah he accidentally copied the ferno special onto it looks like

Also the Nexus trait can be updated now that it isn't placeholder. And there's like 3 random godswords at the bottom
Find

esoteric special is wrong
theyre not bees

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Fixed them. Also, the reason why there was a few godswords at the bottom is because they were in different styles.

Fixed for Tobi's second comment.
Find

ferno + frosts ability is started by shooting once then holding down the button

also finality is still incorrect, its ability is started when you hold down e, and the orb follows you around as you move
Find

More godlikes now.
Find