Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Selling 1 in 2.3 bloodweep and flereous

Looking at offers on 1 in 2.3 bloodweep of damnation. Looking for around 300k worth (not set in stone.) Will not accept pure, I like things that shoot

EDIT Also looking at offers on flereous
Find

tbh, its more realistic for me to get 200-300k than cool guns due to how prices are, but I'm gonna look to see what I Can find. I've always wanted a new bloodweep.

Edit: Like, I got a few shardable godlikes, a deathbringer (which is basically shardable t.b.h) and cash and stuff. What sort of guns are you looking for? Godlikes, or just cool prims? Like catastrophics with walk on fire, or frosties with ice+snow?
Find

(09-09-2018, 03:20 AM)Terran Wrote:  tbh, its more realistic for me to get 200-300k than cool guns due to how prices are, but I'm gonna look to see what I Can find. I've always wanted a new bloodweep.

Edit: Like, I got a few shardable godlikes, a deathbringer (which is basically shardable t.b.h) and cash and stuff. What sort of guns are you looking for? Godlikes, or just cool prims? Like catastrophics with walk on fire, or frosties with ice+snow?

I am definitly interested in a deathbringer, wanted one ever since they got rid of its AWP aim, so include that for sure. Besides that not sure what else, show me some prims and I'll say if i want or not. I heard u got a fancy bouncy gun
Find

Interested in the flereous, added you on steam if you're still selling.
Find