Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Dragon Loot

dragon loot is shit
i got first place on a winning round against dragon & didnt get anything pretty much
dragon rounds are super flashy and exclusive, i dont think anything would be wrong if you just fuckin slammed loot in it like a horus win using rune of looting style

reference

- That Thrakos Noob

D rounds are fairly difficult and rare. I definitely agree with making some changes to the drops.
Find

+1
Buff gun game and one clip too
Find

+1 Also the dragon/players who lose should at least get a gift package chance instead of guarenteed nothing
Find

Buff gift packages
Find

Buff Mini-Uzi.
Find

Buff Bizon,

Meme aside i do agree with this, but i think in general most minigames need a rework on loot tables, some are fine and some are far from imo.
Find

I mean, loot for most events got buffed already. top 5 gets a gift package and 3-5 crates, which is already a decent amount. basically cestl loot x0.3. instead, we buff one clip chaos and gun game loot yes?
Find

+1

Find

I personally see no need. It already has an amazing item that can drop (and possibly many more) that make it worth it. If we're talking about bad loot, look first at hunter rounds, as in less loot than dragon, no unique (that we know of) and is one of my favorite minigames
Umpty Dumpty
Find