Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Does it need a nerf?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NERF {Vitality Crystal}

Tongue 
It's a no-brainer nobody likes to fight against someone able to survive a headshot from a desert eagle. It's the most "game-breaking" item in the server, in that it completely changes fundamental TTT. The fact that it has NO downsides is what prompted me to make this thread, as it's simply unfun to fight against.

Possible detrimental effects:
  1. All received headshot damage is multiplied by 1.5x
  2. Nullifies all mobility boosts from effects and weapon stats
  3. All forms of healing cap out at 50 hp

if you have any other idea, feel free to add them
Umpty Dumpty
Find

christ

- That Thrakos Noob

Honestly, I agree completely, the vitality crystal is hot garbage. I never wanted to see ANY boosts that increased life or damage, they're just lazy, poor in design and shake up the natural balance of TTT. It throws so much out of whack its total garbage. +11111111111111111

just adding a negative mobility stat to the crystal would help it feel a lot more balanced, imo

(09-20-2018, 02:19 AM)DONGERWEED2926669872699920206125 Wrote:  just adding a negative mobility stat to the crystal would help it feel a lot more balanced, imo
That would be a really good balance. Something like -5% to -10% (probably -10, because most guns have mobility so its not much of a downside, and the -5% from warrior is literally unnoticable), but ALSO make it so you can't heal the extra damage

i.e you start with 123 hp, but get shot to 80. You can heal to 100, but not higher.

Two small changes that would help a lot

then nerf djinn
Find

(09-20-2018, 02:19 AM)DONGERWEED2926669872699920206125 Wrote:  just adding a negative mobility stat to the crystal would help it feel a lot more balanced, imo

I thought of that, but considering everyone and their mother uses a swift or something with +20, its useless, so it will just NULLIFY mobility
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Flat HP increased = % mobility decreased

I.E 22HP crystal gives you -22% mobility.

Because tanks are slow

i think everyone is completely overreacting to vit crystals

the only thing i could agree with changing is making all deags/rifles 1 shot always with the vit crystals (excluding if det/t with body armor or bad karma of course)

its only an extra 25 hp at the MAX. you can do that much damage in one extra shot, its not that big of a deal.

I'd prefer it if the crystal was a passive health regen rather than a flat health increase, everytime I see a detective with a vit crystal on my traitor round I know I'm just fucked. 125 health with 30% damage reduction, It's an easy way to make every gun I use require 2 extra headshots to take them out.

I don't think the right call is to make the crystal have drawbacks, none of the other crystals have direct negative stats on them and if they started getting introduced it'd become a complicated mess.

I'd like to see some overhaul that's not just a direct 25 health, I hated the health increase in NTG but it at least sort of made sense with the stupidly strong weapons. Having it here makes good guns bad, and bad guns unusable
Find

Chill. New nerf thread every 20 min
Find