Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bidding for Eerie Rifle of Contagion

Rainbow 
Title really says it all. Due to the amount of ridiculous offers I am receiving, I would like them all here so I can go through  when I go to sell the rifle.  
Comment bellow any offers. Will take the highest offer commented within the next few days.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PMed ME AN OFFER OVER DISCORD OR STEAM MESSAGES, PLEASE ALSO SLAP YOUR OFFER HERE FOR CONVENIENCE.
Mixed is fine, however items will be counted based on what REASONABLE price they would sell for.
Serious Offers only, pl0x no shitposting.
Feel free to PM me any questions over discord.
GLHF  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Extinct thrakos and grim
Find

(09-20-2018, 03:35 AM)Choch HD Wrote:  Extinct thrakos and grim

Hello wtf let's calm down a bit and not go a million miles a hour at the start of the bidding
Find

Well I bored so I offer
Find

i wanna point out, between me and choch, the offer is that offer, minimum.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

That’s ridiculous
Find

I mean I was going to get his back too
Find

Can we not purchase it for someone who already has enough rifles for the entire community to use? I like fuzzy but even he can agree that he doesnt need every rifle ever dropped.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"

Tbh I was going to use it personally and then sell it
Find

I wanted it for personal use too, any rifle I have ever owned pales in comparison. I love rifles about as much as fancy does. Just I get shit luck on getting them due to people buying them all for him.
Find