Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Esoteric [BUFF]

So, for a gun of such legendary stature and rarity, it is really underwhelming and not very good. I don't see it as a good weapon at all, and to make things worse, even the "BEES" of it just...Aren't very fun. So its a gun with a poor ability and poor stats. Here's a few things.

100% should change:
Bee "Projectile" to stick them should be WAY easier to hit with. Right now its a mess and it misses almost all the time, you need to be super accurate.
The bee-firing should be bound to some sort of different key/combination; its annoying to trigger.

Maybe could change:
The gun could use a cooler firing system. Maybe the Esoteric could have, instead of ammo count, a "HEAT" gauge. So, theoretically, the gun can fire forever/a really long time (Sort of like a HUGE), but the longer it shoots, the higher the HEAT gauge goes up. The higher the HEAT is at, then the worse the stability and accuracy get, to the point of being unusable. It might make it more interesting.

Any other neat ideas?

The esoteric as a gun is INCREDIBLE overpowered(its literally an sg with 30 bullets)

The "BEES" could maybe use a slight buff, but thats about it. The gun itself is already extremely good.

(09-23-2018, 07:58 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  The esoteric as a gun is INCREDIBLE overpowered(its literally an sg with 30 bullets)

The "BEES" could maybe use a slight buff, but thats about it. The gun itself is already extremely good.
Maybe, then. I mostly cared about the bees, the rest was just for interest. I don't say it would exactly be a buff or a nerf, it'd be a change, because it'd make the gun more unique. But the bees are hard as heck to land, AND the combo to trigger em seems shitty
Find

We need more bees!

buff right when i sell reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

make bees easier to hit with and more of them but easier to destroy would make it pretty good, that way it would be more useful in a fight rather than as a "hit them with bees and run" weapon
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

THEY'RE NOT BEES

- That Thrakos Noob

(09-24-2018, 01:28 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  THEY'RE NOT BEES

As an expert on this field, I can confirm they are bees.

tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:The esoteric as a gun is INCREDIBLE overpowered(its literally an sg with 30 bullets)

Bees are hard to kill unless you have aezurth or dimension crystal.

They affect mobility, take quite a few shots each, and will drain all of your ammo if you dont have the aforementioned items
Find

The bees have a delay on explode. I used an omnipotent thompson and I shot one 3x, then the next, then the next and the final one and they all exploded. Takes a couple shots then you just wait a second and they blow up.
Find