Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change] Good Samaritan Kills

I had this moment when I was doing an expert or professional scroll where I was 35~ of these kills in, had done everything perfectly, PLAYED IT INCREDIBLY SAFE THE ENTIRE TIME.
This happened during the round I was 2 kills away from it being complete.

I avoided my t buddies the entire round and tried to snag 2 kills on unsuspecting people.
The first kill was easy to get, wasn't watching, killed him from behind.
The second guy saw me kill the first guy and rushed me when I was reloading.
I got around a corner and was ready for him, but as he rushed my traitor buddy who had snuck up behind me jumped in front of me.
If I hadn't killed the second guy and completed my challenge then I would have lost all the progress in the most unfair way.

I can almost always control who I end up killing, but even on a good day I can't control who I might end up damaging in the process
It should be changed.
Find

i can maybe agree with changing the quest, but challenge scrolls will remain the same. its a challenge for a reason.
Find

A challenge shouldn't mean you can't even hit somebody once though. That's almost impossible to help, like kuro said. It doesn't matter how careful you are, you can't control what happens.
Find

Tobi, I dont even take the quest as a result of how shitty it is to do it, I'd feel like abandoning a scroll over it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I do this quest all the time, but I use rifles and deagles and I don't RDM. I feel like y'all have some RDM issues you should work out :(
Find

You mean you use single shot guns, which are only user error, rarely having stray bullets? Well you are in for a surprise when its telling you to use a shotgun or SMG.

I can behave myself and still kill an inno due to them sniping at a T or their friends without them saying their intentions. Rdm happens naturally even more so when you get innos who tbait.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Just use a different gun for 25 kills or whatever. Not hard.
Find

Even using an oracle, which is semi auto, I still accidently got my challenge reset when I was about to finish it because a t bud came out of nowhere and walked into my bullet. It's impossible to be completely careful and not hit someone you don't mean to, even as a t.
Find

Its not impossible, it just takes time. You gotta take it easy. Its not an instant one and done, it could take a map or two (usually two for me, depending on the # of T rounds). I mean, I see no problem with it. Its not artificially "difficult" like map challenges (i.e forced to wait), and it can be done with any gun of your choice.
Find

This coming from the guy who was on 26/27, had my T buddy steal my kill and then proceed to jump in front of me to reset my quest...

It doesn't really need to be changed. If it is changed, just disable it on innocent rounds. I *have* had some bullshit happen where I kill a traitor, and someone tries to kill me for it, and I return fire because I think that they're the person's T buddy, when in actuality they really just saw me kill someone and thought I was a T without confirming anything. (Killing on suspicion, lul)
Find