Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

STICKS AND STONES

We already have gun game, why not have sticks and stones too? Wink

Stick and stones is basically just free-for-all with a first to reach a point cap (like 20-30 kills) with only knife and crossbow. There is also a tomahawk that bankrupts you (sends you back to 0) if it hits you.

We already have the weapons for it, would just need the game mode coded and the weapons chosen.

Suggested ideas:
- Crossbow = shadowstrike without right click
- Ballistic knife = either kunais or 1 hit melee like gun game crowbar
- Tomahawk = Either a custom tomahawk that is hard to hit with or some implementation of like a snowball or some other hard to use item.

Find

I like the general idea but any weapon that is a insta back to 0 no matter what is a bit rough, like maybe -5 or something is k but someone could just hide in a corner and just go for cheese
Find

I think Sharpshooter would be pretty cool also, literally any weapon in the game, including godlikes
Find

Where my credit at hello
Find

(10-03-2018, 11:09 AM)Black Parade Wrote:  I think Sharpshooter would be pretty cool also, literally any weapon in the game, including godlikes
Isn't sharpshooter the one similar to one in the clip? Where one shit 1 kill but if you miss you are out of luck, if you hit you get a kill + 1 ammo. Also have melee availability?

(10-03-2018, 06:55 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Where my credit at hello
Editted to add your credit. I did ask in-game who was talking about it before I made the thread and nobody responded Sad
Find

(10-03-2018, 08:54 PM)2koreds Wrote:  
(10-03-2018, 11:09 AM)Black Parade Wrote:  I think Sharpshooter would be pretty cool also, literally any weapon in the game, including godlikes
Isn't sharpshooter the one similar to one in the clip? Where one shit 1 kill but if you miss you are out of luck, if you hit you get a kill + 1 ammo. Also have melee availability?

no, its the one gamemode where every X seconds you get a new gun
Find