Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Aezurth

nerf snowman on lobby/events
nerf snowman and oculus because people spam that too but people only care about the blackhole.

also ill Type How i want. Sorry Grammer nazi!

While I don't personally agree with the apparent buff the Aezurth got, I don't see why that mindset of "well we nerfed that gun so we also need to nerf this one" has come into play.
Find

(10-16-2018, 01:06 AM)frosto Wrote:  While I don't personally agree with the apparent buff the Aezurth got, I don't see why that mindset of "well we nerfed that gun so we also need to nerf this one" has come into play.

Because if your nerfing a gun for being annoying and not showing in damage logs. why not do that to other guns too!
Find

blackhole got "buffed" rather than nerfed and still complains about it omegalul. also Oculus does show in logs
Find

(10-16-2018, 01:02 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  nerf snowman on lobby/events
nerf snowman and oculus because people spam that too but people only care about the blackhole.

Why are u freaking out in this thread. This isn't even a fucking nerf its just an attempt to help staff see any rdm caused by blackholes. Honestly, I think both sides are fucking over-reacting. Everyone always calls for things to be nerfed or buffed CONSTANTLY like holy shit. Only a few things imo really need either of them. This also doesn't make ur blackhole worse at all so stop your bitching.

Someone's been inhaling a little too much paint.
Find

My guy it's not even a nerf that's just what beebee titled the thread... It literally got damage added to it. Don't get mad because you won't be able to randomly shoot black holes at everyone now
Find

(10-16-2018, 02:25 AM)Alex Spookers Wrote:  

My guy it's not even a nerf that's just what beebee titled the thread... It literally got damage added to it. Don't get mad because you won't be able to randomly shoot black holes at everyone now

If this gets added. THEN EVERYONE WILL BE COMPLAINING ON HOW OP IT IS!
and guess what THEY ARE GOING TO WANT? Don't need to guess ill tell you! THEY WILL WANT ANOTHER NERF and guess what the nerf will be about?
about the blackhole. they will make it somehow even worse. like say, youll be able to get out of the blackhole. which you can STILL do! i get out of them most of the time. or some other nerf. people will complain onces this gets added.

(im using caps not to yell but to highlight the important words in there)
Also Holy fuck axe you gotta chill out xD

this has convinced me
buff hellfire SPOON

I have no more words micro, you're actually ridiculous lmao I don't know what else to say at this point.
It's literally just 2 damage for every half second you're in the black hole (which will typically be 2-4 seconds) so it'll pop up in damage logs and you can't abuse it.
Find