Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jack o latern rounds

can we spawn in during the middle of one please?
its a 5 min minigame, kinda annoying to join during the middle of one and not be able to do anything

imo in any gamemode where people respawn, you should be able to respawn when you join into it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

i think this was already suggested.
Find

I dunno. Would people just chill and wait for one, and have someone message them when one happens and only show up for the round?

if you missed out on a mini game thats your fault and your punishment is to wait for it to end.

no leech feature sorry.

If you die during the minigame I think you should be able to respawn, I'm not sure if you do, but if you join during it you shouldn't be able to join in.
Find

(10-30-2018, 12:22 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  If you die during the minigame I think you should be able to respawn, I'm not sure if you do, but if you join during it you shouldn't be able to join in.

you do respawn if you die When your already in the mini game

(10-30-2018, 12:22 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  If you die during the minigame I think you should be able to respawn, I'm not sure if you do, but if you join during it you shouldn't be able to join in.

you do respawn if you die When your already in the mini game
but agreed
Find

(10-30-2018, 12:11 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I dunno. Would people just chill and wait for one, and have someone message them when one happens and only show up for the round?

i mean i doubt it would be more people doing that than people who just happen to join when ones starting or in the middle of one.
Find

people would leech the shit out of every round
"ZOMBIE ROUND ON TTT2 GOGOGOGO"
"OK NOW ONE ON TTT GOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG"

not a fan

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-30-2018, 12:23 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  people would leech the shit out of every round
"ZOMBIE ROUND ON TTT2 GOGOGOGO"
"OK NOW ONE ON TTT GOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG"

not a fan

It already happens.