Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Destiny 2 is currently free

Big Grin 
hey guys! hockey was getting really pissed off when I said I was going to make this thread so here I am, making this thread. he didn't want me to steal his thunder.

it's free, permanently, until november 18th according to this image:

Find

Good deals on dlc game no thanks
60 bucks for the base game I got for about 10 hours of content
Fuck bungie good dealer game
I should make destiny 3 good deals
Find

(11-03-2018, 03:15 AM)Excel Wrote:  Good deals on dlc game no thanks
60 bucks for the base game I got for about 10 hours of content
Fuck bungie good dealer game
I should make destiny 3 good deals

You would probably make it $100 and the game wouldn't even make it past the loading screen
Find

Jesus christ. They just don't stop shitting all over people who originally supported their cash grab of a fucking game.

It's pretty obvious they are desperately trying to con new players into jumping in, hitting that pay-wall and buying all of their shitty DLC for $$$$$$$$$$.

>full price game > expensive DLC >in-game micro-transactions. Recipe for a GREAT game.

Oh wait, no.. it's free now FOR A LIMITED TIME. That totally makes it better for everyone that wasted their money on the game in the first place.. Fuck destiny, and fuck bungie. Dead game, and even more dead studio. Yes I'm very mad. This game could've been very good, but instead they took the most greedy business model and everyone is just brushing it under the rug. I'd take battlefront 2's business model over this garbage ANY FUCKING DAY. At least with that, they were going to give us free DLC funded via misconstructions(MTX).

When bungie was exposed for throttling EXP to further incentives for MTX, what did people do? Not jack shit. They got a little mad, but not much else was even heard. Why the fuck is everyone ignoring how greedy Activision is when its just as bad, if not WORSE than EA??
Angry

theyre too busy opening their fifa packs to care about other games