Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

End Round Music Dies

As title says, Post round music was working fine for me the other day. But suddenly now, It plays 2-3 seconds and then glitches out and dies. So far no one else says there having this issue, so suggestions would be nice.

The only issue i could think is I did throw my pc an upgrade into the Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9926, Not entirely sure why this would effect it, but just incase, that info is there. Its the only thing other than maybe the server patch i could think of that has changed.
Vanished from life
Find

+1, happened to me before also
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

But, seriously - why are you using Windows 10...

Post round music is streamed from the webserver, so it's possible it could be something to do with your browser/network settings?

It uses Awesomium for that I believe, so possibly some compatibility issue with that?
Find

Almost NONE of the songs would play for me on my mac.

It was really weird.
Find

(02-23-2015, 05:14 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Post round music is streamed from the webserver, so it's possible it could be something to do with your browser/network settings?

It uses Awesomium for that I believe, so possibly some compatibility issue with that?

Dunno - my PC's running on Awesomium (God damn it, AMD/Radeon) - had these problems from time to time, the music just dying - but then the server was just buggy.

(02-23-2015, 03:41 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  +1, happened to me before also
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

But, seriously - why are you using Windows 10...

Because i wanted to test Gmod and any bugs involving Windows 10 coding. #windowsdev

But the stream from webserver is odd. I wonder if windows kicked its firewall in differently.
Vanished from life
Find

Not a valid bug or unable to resolve. Locked.
Find