Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ENDED!] CS:GO Glove Donator Raffle. (Starting 11/19/2018)

The winning ticket is 512 as chosen completely random via a discord bot!

Check your ticket numbers to see if you won, then contact me to redeem your prize.

Check your tickets here: https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/donate.php

Basically, I unboxed these gloves, and someone mentioned to me I should do a Donator Raffle for them.

I asked the Community and a decent number of you seemed interested, so starting tomorrow you will be able to enter to win these gloves!

Here are the current entry options, do note ,every option still also gives you rubies and spin n spin spins!

The raffle will extend until December 3rd(unless a min number of entries is not reached), and the winning ticket number will be shown on the Donator page, as well as your current ticket numbers. The winner will be contacted automatically via email, as well as PM'd by me on the forums asking for a trade URL.

Even if you do not play CS:GO, you can still sell these on the steam market and get a big chunk of steam-wallet currency to buy a bunch of games!
Find

congratulations ban i hope you like the gloves

(11-18-2018, 06:22 PM)THANKFULDONGERWEED29266698726999 Wrote:  congratulations ban i hope you like the gloves

Ban is actually banned from donating. (by request)

I will raise the taxes of my levies to acquire funds for this

If I win I norm Dono every week I give 1 free game to Terran :3

Curse you past bannnnn!!!
Find

Is ban the new nield?
Find

(11-18-2018, 07:42 PM)DeathsGiving Wrote:  If I win I norm Dono every week I give 1 free game to Terran :3

AND NONE FOR DONGER WEED REEE!!!

The raffle is now live. Goodluck!
Find

may the best Terran win
Find