Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need help with resolving essue with a ban.

Steam Name (Current): Deffri

Steam Name (During incident): Deffri

Steam ID: 76561198254308966

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254308966/edit

Name of staff you were banned by: Idk because the game crashed and I didn't see who was that. Also he didin't put his nickname in a ban tab.

Length of the ban: a Week

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I wanna repealed

Reason for ban: Rdm and Leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

Additional details: A someguy (I don't remember nickname) said the kos on t ( I don't remember nickname) and I killed him, but the game crahed, and not responded, and when I go back to the game I were banned for a week.

Please help me with this misunderstood.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Look

Im pretty sure a week is like nothing for you.
You were very prone to RDMing people, after you miscpammed a map and got gagged you preceded to KOS the staff member who gagged you when they were your T buddy as well as all your other T buds, and in general seemed to cause a lot of issues.
I personally believe a week is a proper amount of time to wait.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Last night you were occasionally t-baiting and karma baiting players every few rounds or so, as well as false reporting.

Also this ban appeal doesnt seem serious at all
Find

(11-19-2018, 12:55 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  Look

You were very prone to RDMing people, after you miscpammed a map and got gagged you preceded to KOS the staff member who gagged you when they were your T buddy as well as all your other  T buds, and in general seemed to cause a lot of issues.

Look

I have a thanksgiving break, please let's have a deal I will not rdm and my karma will be at least 1200, if not permaban me. Deal ? Bro, wanna this thankgiving break with you guys your aweasome guys.

(11-19-2018, 01:46 AM)Deffri Wrote:  
(11-19-2018, 12:55 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  Look

You were very prone to RDMing people, after you miscpammed a map and got gagged you preceded to KOS the staff member who gagged you when they were your T buddy as well as all your other  T buds, and in general seemed to cause a lot of issues.

Look

I have a thanksgiving break, please let's have a deal I will not rdm and my karma will be at least 1200, if not permaban me. Deal ? Bro, wanna this thankgiving break with you guys your aweasome guys.

Okay gaungy make it 1000 because your going to drop below 1200 gareenteed okay...

ima make a +0 hes a mix for me idk just ima leave it to you guys
Find

As the round begun you shot me and killed me A.S.A.P, so -1 from me. The round just began and you shot me with no context and left right after. Maybe think before you shoot
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

ban lifted

- That Thrakos Noob