Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Item deleted itself upon IOD join

I had my mystical AK in my inventory, i joined iod, didnt realize it was gone, i thought i just sorted my inventory oddly, but it turns out i was missing it when i came back into lobby, but i know for a fact it was missing only once i went into iod. It looked like this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/477264902147276813/522118894551302145/myst.png

I imgaine it was like the fishing stuff upon release, but with the scrolls , so hopfully it is fixed soon.
Find

Its probably due to the item not being uploaded to event servers. If i recall correctly IOD isnt setup for the files i upload to be automatically placed on there.
Find

can i get my ak back XD
Find

When submitting a lost item report you need to include a few factors that make restoring it/finding it easier.
  1. Date you acquired it.
  2. Where/how you acquired it (trading, drop, etc).
  3. What server you were on.

Screenshots are not acceptable proof that you had the item, or give me anyway to actually get the item and restore it, thus why the above is needed.

Mostly just need a date/server you were on, I don't want to have to sift through all the system messages (if applicable).
Find

(12-13-2018, 04:44 PM)Brassx Wrote:  When submitting a lost item report you need to include a few factors that make restoring it/finding it easier.
  1. Date you acquired it.
  2. Where/how you acquired it (trading, drop, etc).
  3. What server you were on.

Screenshots are not acceptable proof that you had the item, or give me anyway to actually get the item and restore it, thus why the above is needed.

Mostly just need a date/server you were on, I don't want to have to sift through all the system messages (if applicable).

Got it from a challenge scroll on server 1 i believe
Find

was on iod (1 i believe?) when i lost it.
Find

Should be fixed now.
Find