Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sword Fight Anti-Delay Mechanic

I propose that when there is 3 people left, there is a 30 second timer till they take damage. Hitting an enemy or being hit will reset the timer.

The person in the lead would have dealt the last damage and would die last. Those who are purely getting score from time would die. This will help when someone is forcing the rest of the server to wait 4+ mins and wouldn't require staff intervention.
Find

Better yet, have that start at the beginning. If you don't hit someone, you start dying. Get into those fights!
Find

Or
just leave it as it is

(12-27-2018, 02:06 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I purpose that when there is 3 people left, there is a 30 second timer till they take damage. Hitting an enemy or being hit will reset the timer.

p u r p o s e

(12-27-2018, 03:18 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Or
just leave it as it is

But if you don't attempt to attack someone with 3 people left, that is called delaying, which is against the rules.

Smile

(12-27-2018, 05:27 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  
just leave it as it is

But if you don't attempt to attack someone with 3 people left, that is called delaying, which is against the rules.

Smile

literally not true
Find

Or add a fucking radar. I have been doing this in the sword mini games forever... easiest fix is to add a radar
Find

(12-27-2018, 05:47 AM)Anthony Wrote:  Or add a fucking radar. I have been doing this in the sword mini games forever... easiest fix is to add a radar

This is for when people purposely stall to earn more points. Such as getting to a higher elevation and not going down to fight the guy until the circle is about to touch them. Where they stall for minutes just to get some more score. A radar wont help with that.
Find

(12-27-2018, 06:19 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(12-27-2018, 05:47 AM)Anthony Wrote:  Or add a fucking radar. I have been doing this in the sword mini games forever... easiest fix is to add a radar

This is for when people purposely stall to earn more points. Such as getting to a higher elevation and not going down to fight the guy until the circle is about to touch them. Where they stall for minutes just to get some more score. A radar wont help with that.

it's not the easiest to get into a last-3 scenario in the first place. if people knew where I was on a majority of sword rounds, I would never make it as far as I do.
Find

(12-27-2018, 05:27 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  
just leave it as it is

Smile

Its for TTT, but mini game is different since the WHOLE POINT OF THAT MINI GAME IS SURVIVAL.

I'm sorry that you guys aren't good with strategy.