Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So, who's a higher rank?

(11-18-2014, 04:13 AM)Waffles Wrote:  Jake makes my panties wet the second i think of him... er, her.

Confirmed Waffle is gay.
Find

(11-18-2014, 04:16 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(11-18-2014, 04:13 AM)Waffles Wrote:  Jake makes my panties wet the second i think of him... er, her.

Confirmed Waffle is bi.
Find

Gay = wants a mans penor up the keester
"Bi" = wants a mans penor up the keester
(?)

Anyways, EVERYONE is gay for jake, nuggie and garrus.
Find

(11-18-2014, 04:24 AM)Terran Wrote:  Gay = wants a mans penor up the keester
"Bi" = wants a mans penor up the keester
(?)

Anyways, EVERYONE is gay for jake, nuggie and garrus.

Terran = Wants 12 penors in him and around him at once.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

Pretty awesome that the people in rank right now have a lot of experience with what they're doing. Loads of hype!
Find

(11-18-2014, 04:30 AM)Terran Wrote:  Pretty awesome that the people in rank right now have a lot of experience with what they're doing. Loads of hype!

Whenever hype is built up, 90% of the time it will seem like the actual product sucks.

Therefore don't build hype.
Find

Hype builds by itself, its not something controllable. Or, well, maybe a stronger person can. I sure can't.
Find

(11-18-2014, 04:33 AM)Terran Wrote:  Hype builds by itself, its not something controllable. Or, well, maybe a stronger person can. I sure can't.

Try to think of FRG as Call of Duty. It helps lose hype.

EDIT: oh for fucks sake you can't stop the hype.

HYPEHYPEHYPE4NEXTROUNDOFBETAANDALSOFULLRELEASE.
Find

(11-18-2014, 03:30 AM)Terran Wrote:  I agree with Hacks. Its more humanism in my eyes though.

Also, Grass: Are you saying those selfies I sent of me in a skirt were convincing? Why, thank you~

Also, Sexism can be about men, too, you know. I was going to make a joke about Jake being the same gender as Grass, thus the same rank, but it seemed dumb. Very rude to assume that only one sex can have the 'ism.

I never assumed sexism was only for females. I assumed you were talking about me, and so I burned you by calling you a girl. Don't assume that I assume.

#reky#datsthewrongnumba
Find

I was on a server earlier, a random TTT one, and got a warning for saying "Reky" after I killed a guy.

Evidently, "Rekt, reky or any variation" is not allowed. Of course, I was punished by some guy with "VIP 2" and the ability to freeze, whip, and do something called "shock".
Find