Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L be?

But Tobias is jewish!
Find

Strength (10/10) - I'm massive in stature, I've crushed multiple foes
Perception (10/10) - My eyesight is literally perfection, often called "eagle-eyes" by my piers.
Endurance (10/10) - I don't ever run, never will, but probably could run non-stop if need be
Charisma (10/10) - I am LITERALLY a gift from god
Intelligence (1/10) - I was born with extra chromosomes, and as a result am mentally impaired.
Agility (10/10) - I have retard speed
Luck (1/10) - I was born with mental retardation so not lucky

Strength: 4/10 (I can lift 80 pounds barely and that's my limit)
Perception: 2/10 (take my glasses away and I'm absolutely blind)
Endurance: 4 or 5/10 depending on situtation
Charisma: 5/10
Intelligence: 6/10
Agility: 5/10
Luck: 8/10 (i play a shit ton of poker and win a lot)
Find

Strength: 1/10 (lmao can barely lift a 20 pound weight)
Perception: 4/10 (horrid eyesight, but notice weird things that a lot of people don't)
Endurance: 1/10 (I can run for about 10 meters and then I'm out of breath for 2 hours)
Charisma: 5/10 (People love or hate me, rarely in between)
Intelligence: 8/10 (Above average grades Big Grin)
Agility: 6/10 (I am a fast boi)
Luck: 10/10 (I'm still alive even tho I have no common sense at all)

Strength: 5/10 I can lift things but don't need help unless it's large or weighty

Perception: 6/10 I can see things fairly well without my glasses, even things people wouldn't normally notice. Of course, my other senses are fairly ok or even good. If I wore my glasses consistently its probably a +1 modifier

Endurance: 4/10 Lyme disease, general small frame, and doesn't work out other than walking and climbing hills around campus

Charisma: 3/10 I'm a nerd who plays video games consistently. As much as I'd love to say I can be a dashing rouge that's just not true

Intelligence: 7/10 I'm smarter than most, but not really the smartest in the bunch. I'm at least smart enough to know that I'm stupid enough to not be able to know or do a lot of things.

Agility: 6/10 Not bad when it comes to most things, as my small frame makes it easier to perform most flexible tasks, such as putting my foot behind my head. Lyme, makes it worse sometimes

Luck: 5/10 I have runs of really good and really bad luck. When you consider the spikes of good and bad, I'd say it's about even, maybe even a 6/10 if you really want to stretch it.

And that's it. Fallout is one of my favorite RPGS so I can't help but reply to stuff like this
Find

S- 5, Pretty average, I can lift slightly above my body weight without much effort.
P- 1, +4 when I'm wearing my glasses (Can only see vague shapes and colors past 3 inches without them.)
E- 6, I can take a beating, and can drink most under the table. Just don't expect to see me running any marathons.
C- 4, Crippling social anxieties only slightly offset by being generally good looking.
I- 8, I wouldn't count on me to build rockets, or do brain surgery, but if you need to know some obscure bit of trivia regarding the political landscape of 16th century Europe, or how to instructions on Improvised Pyrotechnics, I'm your guy.
A- 6, Pretty Pliable. Surprisingly Springy. Mainly Malleable.
L- 2, I don't want to live forever, knowing my luck, that makes me immortal.
Tneconni
Find

hey guys uhhh sorry to break it to you but not EVERYONE can be above average intelligence. Thats not how averages work so at least some of you are lying.
Find

(02-15-2019, 10:02 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  hey guys uhhh sorry to break it to you but not EVERYONE can be above average intelligence. Thats not how averages work so at least some of you are lying.

https://imgur.com/a/VgVct0T

Actual representation of what FRG members look like. In conclusion, big brain.

Art skills: 1/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

(02-15-2019, 10:02 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  hey guys uhhh sorry to break it to you but not EVERYONE can be above average intelligence. Thats not how averages work so at least some of you are lying.
don't worry, im dumb enough to level out the geniuses we have on FRG
also you've been offline on steam for 2 days are you okay
Find