Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pathnotes 2/27/2015

•Fixed a variety of bugs.
•Changed "Show bids" to "Show Auctions".
•Fixed an error with a godlike model(secret).
•Added much more extensive item logging(logs more when items are removed, cases are opened, items are used to charge, etc).

New Lost Item policy:
Disclaimer
Any items lost more than 15 days prior to you reporting it are a lost cause and your request for it to be restored will be denied immediately.
If we are unable to find any evidence that you ever had the item, or have lost it to a bug, the request will be denied.

Please also understand, you do not OWN the items, nor are you entitled to any of them. You are simply granted a limited license to use these items on the server, and all items and all the rights to the items are reserved and owned by Forerunner Gaming.

ANY FALSE ITEM REPORTS WILL RESULT IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:Inventory wipe, Inventory Ban(banned from getting drops, or trading), or a server/forum ban.

Items that CAN be restored:
•Items that were lost due to a bug or unkown causes.
•Items lent out to people that were perma-banned.(Only if there is evidence that it wasn't a sale/trade)

Items that can NOT be restored:
•Items in your trash can that gets erased by another item getting placed in your trashcan.
•Items used to charge a crystal, by mistake, or intentionally.
•Items that were obtained then lost during MYSQL downtime(meaning no logs were saved of it).

This will go with the lost item section that will be up sometime soon. So far any items lost have been very slim, in fact there has only been one report of an item lost due to unknown causes, and I'm still investigating it(so far unable to find proof that it has been lost due to a bug, which is why I made a more extensive logging system).
Find

Yay, thanks for the updates Brass!
Find

I had a Deadly SG appear in my inventory and I can't be damned to remember how the hell I got it. Just popped up one day.

Not complaining, but yeah. Thanks for fixing whatever bugs you could.
Find