Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Things I think need changed

1) Some of the items are not equal. Grenades are 35 supply and can AOE a group of zombies. Proximity Mines are 45 supply and do about 1/2 the damage to a normal zombie. You're trading all of the damage and most of the AOE for something you can place down and...doesn't really help. Fixed

2) Crystals should act as temporary arsenal crates, only for a short time each round. (When the waves end). It really sucks when the only crate is lost and you're 100% going to have a game over due to it. (This is probably controversial tho)

3) There needs to be a way to generate some props, even shitty ones. At the start you CAN buy a junk pack, which gives you 5 small props, but after the initial game start purchases I can't find this ANYWHERE in the shop.

4) Aegis Barricade Kit is useful, but insanely weak. ~80 supply for 5 boards, each of which can break in under 10 hits and can't be repaired? 80 supply is a Tier 3 gun, or loads of ammo. I think implemented?

5) Some guns just don't seem to do headshot damage. Hard to explain and maybe I'm wrong, and maybe the damage numbers that pop up are lying to me, but some definitely feel weak in comparison. FIXED, PRAISE BRASSX.

6) Proximity Mines seem to have an insanely high AOE to self-damage, it makes them very risky. Maybe the damage could be more concentrated?

7) SLIGHTLY less Tickler range. Maybe 15%-20%.
Find

Thing is, you only get a few items in stock for the “other” tab, there are usually 8 grenades you can buy (this shares with everyone, you’re going to run out at some point, so make them count).

I think aegis kit should be lowered in price or buffed, and definitely a junk pack somewhere in the shop.
Find

(01-23-2019, 11:13 PM)THEFINALRICK Wrote:  5) Everything headshots, even melees. The hitboxes for zombies are just wonky because they have wonky animations where they flail around a lot. Some probably can't be headshot, like headcrabs.

I'm constantly hitting headshots with the stubber assault rifle and I'm dealing body damage on headshot.

And it's slightly tilting when I'm 1v1ing a zombie but I'm only dealing 16 with the occasional 9 to the leg.
Find

Brass fixed the headshot issue, turns out none of the guns were headshotting.