Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GoldenBye (Update)

Hey guys.

I guess i should probably actually post a proper departure thread.

So, some of you in discord know already, I've since left FRG. Mainly, the server hasn't been fun for me anymore, and I spent entirely too much time on here, like, an unhealthy amount of time for a 25 year old adult that hasn't even been in school yet. Like, 10 hours on days off, that can be spent doing more important things in my life. When I left, my relationship was at a bad place, I lost big coins in 50/50, like a dingus, and proceeded to open no godlikes for a long enough time for me to just not be enjoying things anymore. Not to mention, depression hit me like a fucking truck.

Since I've left, here's what's been going on.

1. The relationship ended. almost 7 years of a relationship ended. But if we are being honest, it was probably the best for the both of us, and honestly I've been feeling better despite all of it.

2. I've undergone a complete personal change. I'm rebuilding myself from ground up. I've seen a lot of faults in myself, between personal anxieties, personal discomforts, and physical discomforts, I've even taken up a gym membership with a few friends, and we are starting exercising.

3. I've gotten more active with friends and even started going out to hang out with other girls too.

Life is moving onward for me, and I've gotta leave some things behind, such as FRG.

Shoutouts

Beebee: I love you beebee, my molten brother. You've been a very helpful person in the time I've been here, and I wish you more moltens and great times.

Black/Wretch Knight/R0undB0y: You've been a great event buddy, and just general friend. Enjoy my stuff, hope it serves you well. Hope you gave the det rounds to Vhoxel and the galil to jerk butt, and may your RNG never be outta wack

Kuro: You've been very helpful for me, I hope your new hands serve you well and may your armpit finally return to you. I'll miss your memes a lot box man, thank you for including me in a lot of events. Oh, and hopefully you find the golden cock ring room

Black Parade: I'm gonna miss the shit out of you. Even though we grew apart slightly, I will miss our days of NTG of end round music making, and I'm sorry i missed so many of your map tests. You better get all the p90s that your heart can handle. I told Knight to keep the p90 you gifted me. I hope he held true.

Jerk Butt: Thank you for the gross trades you gave me when you traded me for the galil. It was fun wasting all the money I got from that. Thank you for the help as well.

Vhoxel: I hope you get your 10k det rounds, and enjoy the almost 85 or so that I gave you

Edit: You better keep up on those 365 days of good nights, and thank you for the mention on my snowglobe

Terran: you fucking weeb. I love you, I’ll miss your sweet serenading, and screams and calling me an anime watcher

Mama GrassX: It's been fun rdming you and talking mad shit together, thank you for making the server that much more enjoyable. You've been a great person to get to know.

Papa BrassX: Brass, you've been a great owner to this wonderful group. You are a passionate developer and it shows in your work. I can't wait to see what great future this server has with you at the helm. Realms will be the beginning of something great for this group, and I just know everyone is gonna love it. I'm sure you are gonna land yourself one dope af big boy job if you haven't already.

Poopfart/Dykefart/Swedish Meatball Fuck/Nytemart: You are a fucking hilarious and depressing swedish son of a bitch. Your sense of humor is fucking great. Fuck your meatballers tho, and how they fucking everywhere. I'll miss you a lot.

Everyone else: I'm sorry if I didn't do a specific call out, but it's late, I'm tired, and it's time for me to go. I'll pop by once in a while in a lurking fashion, so i'll be watching from a distance. I love you guys, and good luck with everyting y'all do.

I'm on Xbox One, under the name Aumne, if anyone wants to add me. I can't guarantee I'll play with you, but if you wanna stay in touch, that's the way, or discord too.

So long, FRG. Signing off,

Cole T., AKA, GoldenGuy

I hope you find some fun games to play :(.
Find

Goodbye lad.
Find

Stay gold :pepehands:
Find

I'm going to miss you bud, I hope for the best for you.
Find

Good luck on building and changing your life. -1 for leaving the server Sad

But you gotta do what you gotta do, best of luck!
Find

Thank you for your generous donation of detective rounds.

o7
Find

I wish you well, and I hope you enjoyed your time here. IRL is always something I encourage people to focus on, more than the server.

FRG will always have a place for you. If you ever feel like stopping by once you get your life sorted out, you're welcome to. Good luck on your endeavors.
Find

Yeah as Brassman said It'd be REALLY nice if you stopped by every now and then <3 . Other than that I wish you luck in your life and I hope you find true happiness! Big Grin
Find

Sad to see you go Sad
I hope you have time to stop by, I GUESS lifes kindve important though

- That Thrakos Noob
Find