Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_black_mesa_east_v1_fix

i actually really enjoy this map, can the radiation be bad? of course but it doesnt do much really. at most it can do 3dps (i think, correct me if im wrong) but for the most part it just seems like a way to troll.

also if i may add, making its traitorous to even mess with the levers seems a bit over board. maybe a simple one two three rule should be placed here.

ie: first time and it doesnt kill anyone = warning, second time and it doesnt kill anyone = slay, third time would be day ban under the same conditions as the last two examples.

Or edit the map, Post a thing on the wall that shows how to open the room..thats what 90% of people messing with it are going after. Like on bank, as a T it shows in top right *This elevator can be destroyed with C4* So as a T make it show the order for radiation, and otherwise on the wall is the order for the room? The map is good, but its just a confusion
Vanished from life
Find

I could attempt to decompile the map and fix it, although I'm not sure if that would be against the authors wishes.
Find

Well, it doesn't hurt TOO much. I find it super annoying (Outside two helicopters can be triggered and they mow everyone down), while the inside is completely poisoned and you die slowly. There's a lose-lose situation, its very annoying to be a Detective or Innocent, because a huge part of the map is cut off. What's worse is that a Det can hide in a very remote part of the underground, buy a health station and easily survive the rads, leading to the T's trying to kill him to be very wounded, especially going past all of the bullshit doors.

Leads to some really stressful moments.
Find

(03-02-2015, 04:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I could attempt to decompile the map and fix it, although I'm not sure if that would be against the authors wishes.

There is really no need. The levers are there because if you pull them in a certain order it opens a secret room. If you fail too many times it activates the poison gas. The poison gas does 1-5 damage per second so you have plenty of time to get outside. The helicopters only spawn if you get passed the lever step I'm pretty sure. I have never seen both the poison gas on and the helicopters outside but then again I don't even know how to spawn the helicopters so I could be wrong about this. Either way, the map is fine IMO.
Find

(03-02-2015, 06:51 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-02-2015, 04:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I could attempt to decompile the map and fix it, although I'm not sure if that would be against the authors wishes.

There is really no need. The levers are there because if you pull them in a certain order it opens a secret room. If you fail too many times it activates the poison gas. The poison gas does 1-5 damage per second so you have plenty of time to get outside. The helicopters only spawn if you get passed the lever step I'm pretty sure. I have never seen both the poison gas on and the helicopters outside but then again I don't even know how to spawn the helicopters so I could be wrong about this. Either way, the map is fine IMO.

The helicopters activate from the traitors activating them with a traitor button. Gas + helicopter = near inevitable death.
Find

Yeah, I hate the gas and heli's. You're trapped to 1/5th of the map, if not less, with no real cover AND you're pummeled by helicopters. Makes me upset!
Find

Well all we need to do is get more people to learn the correct combination for the levers and no more poison gas! =O
Find

Post it for all!
Find

(03-02-2015, 06:58 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Well all we need to do is get more people to learn the correct combination for the levers and no more poison gas! =O

OR, make it Space station all loose & watch all of the people who learned the combo devestate the map to the case of [SS]