Unban Request

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident):

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22689778

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nexus123/

Name of staff you were banned by: Not sure

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed please

Reason for ban: I think it was for racism.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did

What really happened?: Tbh, I was just a twat and I said a racist word, I was pretty high at the time and being pretty stupid, I do really regret it though I really loved playing on there especially how it is designed and stuff, I got to a decent level aswell which proved I played alot, This was like a year back and I think I have served my punishment for something so silly Sad

Additional details: I am sorry for being a moron.

I remember you, you were pretty decent if my memory is correct.

I understand being in an impaired state and doing/saying stupid shit. You coming back after a year ban and apologizing for your actions is pretty refreshing.

I think he should get unbanned and stay away from the good stuff on FRG.
+1

People slip up all the time, a year is long enough IMO +1

+1 Second chances are good but I wish I knew the full situation. If you said it and then were warned that it is a ban on the server but proceeded to say something like, "IDGAF you stupid ******!!" then you shouldn't be unbanned. I'll assume that wasn't how it went down though. +1
Find

I've said the N word once or twice or thrice entirely by accident, (one time I tried saying nibba but it sounded like the real thing evidently, another time I made a joke on enigma like that banana song and it came out wrong), so I concur with jake. As long as someone isn't literally using it in a toxic hostile way, we all slip up.

Ban lifted. Just watch what you say please.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find