Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fantasy Theme Suggestions - Nivendo's Shite

Brass requested some fantasy-themed suggestions, so here you go.
We need more misc items and more celestials. I figure these might qualify?

Valkyrie's Shield - Celestial
Melee
R places a relatively transparent wall that blocks 300 damage worth of projectiles. Lasts 6 seconds.
The wall can be walked through, but doing so reduces the damage that you deal to the owner by 60% for 5 seconds.
Right click reduces all damage the owner takes by 85% for 4 seconds, but the owner can't deal damage during this time.
Reflects bullets like the mirror shield does.

Curious Shining Rosary - Celestial
Misc
When held, upon taking fatal damage (or being reduced below 20hp), you are instead made invulnerable for 1.5 seconds and transported to the lunar plane, where you are simultaneously granted a burst of mobility.
The item is shattered upon this effect (not permanently).
"It feels like something is speaking to you when you touch it..."

Chainmail Tier - Godlike
Any gun.
Generic heroic-level stats, perhaps a bit more damage with less firerate. Negative or low mobility.
While holding this gun, body damage taken is reduced by 35%. Headshot damage taken is increased by 15%.

Buzzing Hourglass - Celestial
Misc
Left click to place the hourglass. Right click returns you to the location the hourglass was when you placed it. 15 second cooldown.

Oracle's Orb - Celestial
Consumable
"It seems to contain some kind of ancient power. Perhaps you should break it open?"
Usable on any gun. Modifies the gun to have any random suffix or trait. An orb can only be used on any gun once. Can exceed the gun's maximum trait/suffix values.
Find

chainmail isn't actually a thing, you'd just call it mail. watch some lindybiege my friend. We have a lot of barrier-style items, but never a harm in variety. I don't think a heroic-statted gun that lowers bodyshot damage is a very good idea though. Body armor is already 30%, so you'd have a T/Det with +65%, and stacked on a vit crystal, they'd go to like 200+ HP, which is just ridiculous. The headshot bonus just makes it feel like the same thing as a vit crystal. Neat ideas, but I don't like the balancing. But the ideas sound solid anyways.
Find

(04-04-2019, 07:40 AM)Terran Wrote:  chainmail isn't actually a thing, you'd just call it mail. watch some lindybiege my friend.

The reason people started calling it "chainmail" is that it makes much more sense contextually. If someone says just "chain" or "mail", those are both very prevalent nouns in the English language. I don't mind the "historical" accuracy of such things, but the reason language evolves and continues to evolve is due to context and logic. Both of which went into the creation of the word "chainmail". It's not a "mail" tier. I'm not gonna shoot you up with some fuckin' envelopes, Terran. Although I do like that idea more as far as ttt is concerned tbh.

Anyways. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless.

orb is literally rune of charming but even more powercreep lol
Find