Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A possible shortening on my ban.

Steam Name (During incident): Trigger_hurt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67619917

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095505563/

Name of staff you were banned by: Beebee1303

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would like it to be shortened please.

Reason for ban: Meta-gaming

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: A few people in the server decided to help a guy out with his quest by letting him kill them. So i decided to join without thinking that it'd have negative repercussions.

Additional details:
I didn't understand what i was doing was such a big breach of the rules. I now understand that type of behavior is wrong, and I myself will try my hardest to make sure it wont happen again.

+1, I'm friends with ya boi so this might not mean as much, but he hasnt been banned before to my knowledge and he was just fuckin' around, no nefarious intent and he showed genuine surprise when realizing he'd fugged up. He's real active on the server and is a good member of the community just tryna help a guy out. Pls free my mans.
Find

As for the unban appeal. Trigger added me to talk. He was understanding and cool, no bad feelings. Even asked for some help with the appeal. He didn't think it was against the rules (Even though it is the very first rule).

+1
Find

+1. i understand meta gaming is bad
but it's first ban and he should've gotten at least a warning. but i don't see him doing something against the rules on purpose.
So i say give him a chance.
(he does look sincere)

(04-11-2019, 06:53 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Even though it is the very first rule).

lol no one reads the rules
Find

I'm glad to see that you're accepting what you did and apologizing. If you truly didn't know this was against the rules then I think you should get unbanned as well.

Mata-gaming is obviously terrible, but helping someone's challenge scroll takes it a step further. I hope you and the others who were in it has learned how bad it really is now.
Find

It's not a -massive- breach of the rules but it is one nevertheless, and depending on the severity of it, the consequences could go as far as perma-ban.
In this case, I don't think it's too severe, you know what you've done was wrong and I'd hope you won't do it again, so the day you've been banned can serve as a warning.
Unbanned.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find