• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): Mastersomething | moat.gg

Steam Name (During incident): Mastersomething | moat.gg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139885410

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240036548/

Name of staff you were banned by: Beebee1303

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed, please.

Reason for ban: Meta-gaming for a T's challenge

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No.

What really happened?: I did not know the person was a T, the round had just begun and GUTS, who was the T, did not hint or tell anyone in any way he was a T. When the round had just started, GUTS had said something along the lines of "What time is it?" in voice chat, and then someone had said in voice chat to line up behind himself or someone else. So, I obliged because I was innocent and didn't have anything to do, or leads to follow since it was the beginning of the round. The "line" was maybe 2 or 3 people long, I was second in line, and then GUTS, the T, killed all of us, I couldn’t see where he came from since the person in front of me was blocking my view, but since I was Holstered, I couldn't switch to my weapon fast enough to kill him before I was killed by him. I did not know GUTS had a challenge to complete during the incident, nor would I care. I have no personal connection to GUTS, nor do I have him added as a friend on steam or discord. I have no affiliation with GUTS in any way. In summary, I had blindlessly lined up behind an innocent, and shortly after, the traitor had killed everyone in the line, and the rest of the people in the vicinity, until he died to someone from behind him. I did not know that the traitor would kill all of us shortly after I got in line, nor did I suggest to Meta-game.

Additional details: I did suggest for everyone in the "line" to holster in voice chat, but this was so that any traitor in the line couldn't pull out a gun without being suspicious before killing us.
Find

I have a witness claiming you said, "Line up and make sure you holster" And the rest of the sources confirm with that statement. (When I get more of the video I'll confirm if you said that. They cut the video >.> a lot)
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  Then someone had said in voice chat to line up behind himself or someone else.

No he didn't come around the corner, he was in the hallway waiting for yall to line up. Going up and down the hall of Traitor Motel. Then when yall were in a homeschooler's line, that is when Guts started shooting. You were even watching Guts with his glock going up and down the hall.
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  [...]and then GUTS, the T, came around the corner, and killed all of us,[...]
[...]and shortly after, the traitor came around the corner and killed everyone in the line,[...]

Doot Doot said the previous round he would help out Guts with his challenge, you would have known.
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  I did not know GUTS had a challenge to complete during the incident
Find

"Doot Doot said the previous round he would help out Guts with his challenge, you would have known."
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  I did not know GUTS had a challenge to complete during the incident

Classic beebee, assuming everyone is paying attention 100% of the time to everything that is going on. I'm sure that it's possible he DID NOT hear that being said by Doot Doot, and it is a bit ignorant to assume that he did just because YOU heard it. And if that is the case, is Doot Doot punished as well?

Aside from that mess, I'd like to see this video as well so that I can properly give my opinion on this appeal.

I was involved in this event and I will say that your story seems a bit stretched. Firstly, it was very clear at the beginning of the round that Guts was the T. He had made a statement about him being it. Secondly why would you "blindlessly" holster your weapons at the very beginning of the round. while guts was point his glock at everyone in the line. We done diddly messed up, and we should seek forgiveness rather than excuses.
Find

(04-11-2019, 09:16 AM)yes Wrote:  Classic beebee, assuming everyone is paying attention 100% of the time to everything that is going on. I'm sure that it's possible he DID NOT hear that being said by Doot Doot, and it is a bit ignorant to assume that he did just because YOU heard it. And if that is the case, is Doot Doot punished as well?

Aside from that mess, I'd like to see this video as well so that I can properly give my opinion on this appeal.

Because you asked so nicely and showed your sunny dissipation. I edited the video to hide the name, I was going to do it in the morning. But I prolonged my sleep to edit it, this is just for you.

Find

Beebee's video seems pretty clear, I think you should fully commit to the ban.
and if you feel like coming back, remove moat.gg after the ban.
Find

Idk, this whole situation seems pretty funny to me considering me and enchantable tell people in voice chat to stand still holstered, and sometimes people actually do it... Would you consider that meta gaming? I wouldn't? I mean simply performing an action in the video game like putting your weapon away doesn't mean your meta gaming, even standing in a line is just sort of a meme. This all seems like a joke tbh and don't see why any ban was dished out... but maybe there is something missing in the video (Which I cant watch because i'm at work)

(04-11-2019, 03:44 PM)Boston Bomber Wrote:  Idk, this whole situation seems pretty funny to me considering me and enchantable tell people in voice chat to stand still holstered, and sometimes people actually do it... Would you consider that meta gaming? I wouldn't? I mean simply performing an action in the video game like putting your weapon away doesn't mean your meta gaming, even standing in a line is just sort of a meme. This all seems like a joke tbh and don't see why any ban was dished out... but maybe there is something missing in the video (Which I cant watch because i'm at work)

1) You aren't even apart of this so why are you here lol
2) Enchantable is a literal meme.
3) Video states that people say in voice chat that if you are a T, that 3 people will holster so the T can get glock kills for his challenge with no fighting back from the innos which is considered metagaming since the T has literally stated that he is the T and 3 innos are clearly letting them kill them for the challenge he has.

Don't post if you aren't in or have an actual opinion regarding report and actually read/watch the video :^)

(04-11-2019, 03:50 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(04-11-2019, 03:44 PM)Boston Bomber Wrote:  Idk, this whole situation seems pretty funny to me considering me and enchantable tell people in voice chat to stand still holstered, and sometimes people actually do it... Would you consider that meta gaming? I wouldn't? I mean simply performing an action in the video game like putting your weapon away doesn't mean your meta gaming, even standing in a line is just sort of a meme. This all seems like a joke tbh and don't see why any ban was dished out... but maybe there is something missing in the video (Which I cant watch because i'm at work)

3) Video states that people say in voice chat that if you are a T, that 3 people will holster so the T can get glock kills for his challenge with no fighting back from the innos which is considered metagaming since the T has literally stated that he is the T and 3 innos are clearly letting them kill them for the challenge he has.

Don't post if you aren't in or have an actual opinion regarding report and actually read/watch the video :^)

Ok, that's fair, I can see why this guy was banned then after that. Still kinda confused why the Guts guy was banned though... Because if he was banned I feel like Enchant or I should've been banned for something like this at this point. Refer to my post on Guts application abt that
Find

(04-11-2019, 03:56 PM)Boston Bomber Wrote:  
(04-11-2019, 03:50 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  

Ok, that's fair, I can see why this guy was banned then after that. Still kinda confused why the Guts guy was banned though... Because if he was banned I feel like Enchant or I should've been banned for something like this at this point.

Since I wasn't there and only evidence given to me by Beebee is that short video where they all say they will line up unholstered and such, I would of gone and mowed them down too even if it wasn't directed towards me. I don't have proof regarding Guts agreeing to this and only off Beebees word regarding the situation.

The difference between this and from you and Enchantable is that you guys are literally on 99% of the time to just fuck around and I never saw it as metagaming since you just guys kills each other and run away.
Find