Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Rune/s

Rune of Normality*

A rune you can buy in the coin shop that disables the custom skin on a certain godlike.

This is mainly so that if you like certain godlikes but arent the biggest fan of its custom skin, then you can use this rune to disable that skin.

Rune of Interest*

A rune you can buy in coinshop to reenable to custom skin on godlikes (or this can just be a right click setting on the gun)

So if you trade for a godlike that has the skin disabled, then you can reenable it using this rune.

(Not sure about the names)

Mainly just made this because I find the tartarus super cool, but I dont like the custom skin.

Godlike models aren't just 'custom skins', most of them are usually crucial to the actual weapon itself and have abilities coded in conjunction with the weapons model/animations.
Find

Weird example, Tartarus is one of the least intrusive models imo, whats there not to like about it?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Changing custom skins sounds like a real pain then and not worth the effort tbh.
And about tart, I dont like tart because when holding it, it feels a bit much a better example probably is like Deathbringer or something but I dont care much about those xD I really like Tartarus but I never use it due to its custom texture.

Thanks for response though.