Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gun Suggestion, and one random one

1. Please add an inventory filtering system where you can make items automatically put in the trash, because imo, uncommons and ordinaries aren't even worth keying.

2. New guns suggestion

Weapon Type: Deagle
Name: God's Left Hand
Rarity: Primoridal
Obtainable by: Combining Poseidon's Fury, Zeus' Hand, and Hades' Furnace, and taking them to Arvid. (Item takes 24 hours to create.) Then get gun parts (end round drop) and take it to Arvid to fix it.
Description: This gun seems like it was lost in an ancient war, there might be another ancient weapon just like this one.
Stats:
Clip: 9
Firerate: +20%
Stability: -10%
Accuracy: +20%
Damage: -10%
Mobility: +8%
Reload Speed: -10%
Deploy Speed: +20%
Traits:
Zeus' Hatred: Has a 1 in 12-15 chance to inflict electrical damage, dealing 1-2 damage every 0.1-0.5 seconds for 3-5 seconds

Weapon Type: M1911
Name: God's Right Hand
Rarity: Primoridal
Obtainable by: Combining Poseidon's Wrath Zeus' Hand, and Hades' Furnace, and taking them to Arvid. (Item takes 24 hours to create.) Then get gun parts (end round drop) and take it to Arvid to fix it.
Description: This gun seems like it was lost in an ancient war, there might be another ancient weapon just like this one.
Stats:
Clip: 10
Firerate: -10%
Stability: +5%
Accuracy: +30%
Damage: +10%
Mobility: +10%
Reload Speed: +5%
Deploy Speed: +5%
Traits:
Burning Rage: Has a 1 in 15-18 chance to set your target on fire and deals 1 damage per tick for 3-5 seconds

God's Wrath is a Deagle until leveled to 12, then it turns into a golden revolver
Weapon Type: Deagle/Revolver
Name: God's Wrath (Enhanceable)
Rarity: Godlike
Obtainable by: Combining God's Left and Right Hand with Gun Parts by giving them to Arvid
Description: An ancient revolver that the Gods only used in a dire time of need.
Stats:
Clip: 6
Firerate: Starts at -5%, Up to +20% (+4% Each Point)
Stability: -10%
Accuracy: Starts at +10%, Up to 22% (+6% Each Point)
Damage: Starts at +10%, Up to +28% (+6% Each Point)
Mobility: -5%
Reload Speed: Starts at -5% Up to +15% (+5% Each Point, 4 Points to Max)
Deploy Speed: -10%
Traits:
God's Rage: When holding this weapon and over 50 damage is taken in one shot, you take 25% less damage, and do 10% more, but -10% mobility
Elemental Battlegrounds: Has a 1 in 6-10 chance to proc 3 ticks of flame damage, then electrical damage, then takes 25 ammo from your target
Model for the gun: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=974806391

Gun Parts
Rarity: Primoridial
Obtainable by: End round drop with 1 in 512 chance
Description: "These smashed up parts looked like they went to an ancient weapon"

Please give me suggestions to change things, and i will edit them, also give opinions

Sounds neat, but i just dont want the procs to be too powerful so maybe make the dmg pretty weak on the proccs but like looks cool.
Find

I've already asked for the combination weapon with those items.

I was met with a "hell no" from brass. so yeah, good luck buddy.
Find