Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First Order of Business

I agree with all except lazertag, that map is pretty fun and I know it's not very realistic and kinda disappointing but it has to be big enough to fit 20+ people on it so I think it accomplishes that and having room for secrecy in killing people.

peach's castle sucks

- That Thrakos Noob

lazertag is definitely my least favourite ttt map of all time

Remove dig down (big delay map), the one map with the huge ocean and the driveable boat and the sharks.

Not angry, but Giant Daycare is a classic. But there are better maps. Nice to see the rotation change for the rare moments I am on nowadays.
Find

remove toon town
Find

Maps I personally like and dont have any issues with:
DM Mines. Map is slightly small, but I've never had any issues with it. Honestly removing perhaps half the explosive barrels would make it a grade A map, at least in my opinion.
ttt Cluedo. A close map that has secret hallways that make navigation quick. I've always had fun on the map, only issue is T's that like to "wait for the right moment".
Gunkanjima (my favorite map). I love the green hue, the weather cycle, etc etc etc i like the map.
Lazertag. I know its dark but thats... the idea of the map. Another map I always have fun playing on.

Maps I'd like to see around, but wouldnt spend time to advocate for:
Bluesky (def too big but nice map. if possible make it only show up when x players are on)
Enclave (only like the map cause inno camping is actually a viable strat on this map)
Giant Daycare (def residentsleeper, but still a nice map)
Icarus (idk what'd make it too big. only a few extra tunnels maybe than necessary, I've never had delay issues)
Krusty Krab (remove the music. I love the chaos the map creates, maybe thats just me)
Urban Ruins (water is nice, provides a playstyle other maps dont offer)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(04-23-2019, 10:29 PM)Fancy Typh (charismaster) Wrote:  Maps I personally like and dont have any issues with:
DM Mines. Map is slightly small, but I've never had any issues with it. Honestly removing perhaps half the explosive barrels would make it a grade A map, at least in my opinion.
ttt Cluedo. A close map that has secret hallways that make navigation quick. I've always had fun on the map, only issue is T's that like to "wait for the right moment".
Gunkanjima (my favorite map). I love the green hue, the weather cycle, etc etc etc i like the map.
Lazertag. I know its dark but thats... the idea of the map. Another map I always have fun playing on.

Maps I'd like to see around, but wouldnt spend time to advocate for:
Bluesky (def too big but nice map. if possible make it only show up when x players are on)
Enclave (only like the map cause inno camping is actually a viable strat on this map)
Giant Daycare (def residentsleeper, but still a nice map)
Icarus (idk what'd make it too big. only a few extra tunnels maybe than necessary, I've never had delay issues)
Krusty Krab (remove the music. I love the chaos the map creates, maybe thats just me)
Urban Ruins (water is nice, provides a playstyle other maps dont offer)

Just make sure to vote in the strawpolls for each map. I don't take these comments into account.
Find

The only map to survive wave 1 was ttt_cloverfield. Sorry to anyone that enjoyed one of the removed maps. I simply went by what the majority wanted. I personally hate cloverfield even more than some of the other maps on this list but it seems I'm in the minority so I'll have to deal with it.

I've also added 3 interesting looking maps. Kind of like our interesting fishing system. Keep an eye out in the map vote for ttt_grovestreet, ttt_space_street, and ttt_bikinibottom.
Find