Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D20 an old missed passive

So back in ntg we used to have a passive item called a d20 which when rolled did weird things. We could all come up with 1-20 ways the dice helped or fucked you. Ill start with some ideas just to get the ball rolling but feel free to come up with a number and a bad or good outcome. 1 you die , 20 dbl your health and damage output. This could be used doing dungeon events and other things and would be amazing.

I will also being coming up with idea for another number other then 1 and 20. I will pick number 19 replace all your loadout for a godlike+ for the rest of the round.

feel free to comment and give suggestions Big Grin <3
Deadheala
Find

Yes yes +1
Find

So it's pretty much just roll the dice
Find

thats a lot of rng
Find

>rolls 1
>dies
Find

I like this idea but I'm not entirely sure how it was executed on NTG. If done properly then I could see this being a really cool thing. I could see this being a new prim rune. It should be a 1 time use and can only be used in events maybe? IDK really and my brain is too dead to work out any details or make suggestions but +1 to the general idea.
Find

(04-22-2019, 10:52 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I like this idea but I'm not entirely sure how it was executed on NTG. If done properly then I could see this being a really cool thing. I could see this being a new prim rune. It should be a 1 time use and can only be used in events maybe? IDK really and my brain is too dead to work out any details or make suggestions but +1 to the general idea.

It wasn't a passive, josh is remembering incorrectly, It was a misc item and on here it would be in the orb slot.

On ntg it was a giant 20 sided die that you threw and when it landed it chose a random number and switched to it heads up, 1-10 were downsides, 11-20 were upsides.

(1 being insta-death, 20 being double damage for 5 seconds)

These were it's procs.
1. Instadeath
2. Set hp to 1
3. Tranqs you instantly
4. Ices you
5. Poisons you
6. Electrocutes you
7. Funks you
8. Lose your magazines worth of ammo
9. Lose your entire reserves
10. ??? (forgot)

11. Heals you fully
12. Gain a magazines worth of ammo
13. Gain a ton of reserve ammo
14. ???
15. gain 50% speed for 20 seconds
16. gain a knife and spiderman grapple gun
17. Gives you 25 health "Ooh a piece of candy"
18. ???
19. Gives you double hp (200) for the entire round til you lose it.
20. Doubles your damage for 5 seconds.
Find

(04-22-2019, 11:01 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 10:52 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I like this idea but I'm not entirely sure how it was executed on NTG. If done properly then I could see this being a really cool thing. I could see this being a new prim rune. It should be a 1 time use and can only be used in events maybe? IDK really and my brain is too dead to work out any details or make suggestions but +1 to the general idea.

It wasn't a passive, josh is remembering incorrectly, It was a misc item and on here it would be in the orb slot.

On ntg it was a giant 20 sided die that you threw and when it landed it chose a random number and switched to it heads up, 1-10 were downsides, 11-20 were upsides.

(1 being insta-death, 20 being double damage for 5 seconds)

These were it's procs.
1. Instadeath
2. Set hp to 1
3. Tranqs you instantly
4. Ices you
5. Poisons you
6. Electrocutes you
7. Funks you
8. Lose your magazines worth of ammo
9. Lose your entire reserves
10. ??? (forgot)

11. Heals you fully
12. Gain a magazines worth of ammo
13. Gain a ton of reserve ammo
14. ???
15. gain 50% speed for 20 seconds
16. gain a knife and spiderman grapple gun
17. Gives you 25 health "Ooh a piece of candy"
18. ???
19. Gives you double hp (200) for the entire round til you lose it.
20. Doubles your damage for 5 seconds.

Can't say I like that idea. I don't like it as a perma item you can use every round. I think what i was starting to hint at would be better.

I wouldnt mind if people came up with ideas to balance it and like jake said something consumable and such. Just want something to throw out and get lucky. Would be awesome to use it in the dungeons and see if you get lucky. In the end its community and brass's decision
Deadheala
Find