These go into the misc slot.

Leave your ideas below for each proc.
I'll fill it in as we go.
Find

Eh, sounds kinda silly.

Good: Does 10-30 damage to your target.
Bad: Does 10-30 damage to yourself.

Edit:
Now that things are clearer: I will put more.
Good:
Spawns a prop around you
Next attack guarantees a proc off of the weapon you hold.
Gain 10 mobility for some seconds.
Gain 20 stability for some seconds.

Bad:
Put yourself into an ice cube.
Pushed into the air.
Head explodes.
Set on fire.
Find

(04-22-2019, 11:45 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Good: Does 10-30 damage to your target.

Idk about that good one, It's not a weapon it's a misc. can't really target people

(04-22-2019, 11:46 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  

Idk about that good one, It's not a weapon it's a misc. can't really target people

So wait, how does it work? Do you mouse 1 while having it out? Could make it so if you're looking at someone it does that.
Find

(04-22-2019, 11:49 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 11:46 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  

So wait, how does it work? Do you mouse 1 while having it out? Could make it so if you're looking at someone it does that.

I guess it could but basically mouse 1 throws it

for TJ's proc it could be: gives you 1 egg from the eggcelence proc to throw. does 30 dmg on-demand
Find

The Bad.
1. Kills you on the spot. You're just shit out of luck here.
2. The Ice boss from castle's ice cage spawns on you, forgot how to spell the name of the boss so not gonna try.
3. A random godlike procs on you. Due to some of the godlikes not really having procs this could just be limited to the damaging ones.
4. You lose 50% of your current health.
5. You drop all your ammo and weapons.
6. Your guns heal people instead of hurt them for 30 seconds. I guess this one could be good or bad depending on the situation.
7. Your movement becomes inverted for 30 seconds.
8. You gain a random stat debuff.
9. Anything that would heal you now hurts you by three times what it would heal you for. Good luck with Christmas orbs
10. Anything you would proc on an enemy will now proc on you instead.

The Good.
11. Your health is multiplied by .5 whatever it currently is. If you are say at 50 health you will gain 25. Don't think this should overheal but honestly I'd be fine with that.
12. Spawns an ammo crate.
13. Similar to what Josh suggested, make an item in your inventory into a random godlike.
14. Multiply your damage by 1.5 for 15 seconds.
15. Spawn friendly zombies that attack others. (Sorry need to find a way to shove in my boner for zombies some how)
16. Gain a random crystal buff. Doubt that this should include the Djinn crystal but might as well honestly since you'd have to be lucky to get it. Also crystals shouldn't stack.
17. Gives you body armor, can not stack.
18. Two more dice drop onto the ground. This could lead to infinite rolls so honestly this might need to have some sort of regulation on it but the chance for that would be low.
19. Gain a Caliburn buff like area that follows you around and buffs you along with other players for 15 seconds. Don't know what buffs this could give honestly, that's up for debate.
20. Gives a random gun you are holding a random suffix that lasts for one round.

I would suggest a roll that could buff post round drops by a small amount but I doubt that would be added.

I believe the Dice of Fortune should take from a random pool of these rolls. Possibly make them weaker if needed.
Find

Screw this dice thing where's my deck of many things at.

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Deck%20of%20Many%20Things#content
Find