Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voting Open Until 05/07

(04-28-2019, 03:57 AM)Daft cow Wrote:  remove peach's castle

DAFT I MISS YOU

Remove ttt_cipher, I love the map design but it has huge fps issues that are magnified when more folks are on.
Find

albatross, concentration, district, logical_office, peachs_castle, riverside and stargate have all been removed. The rest live on. I'm going to leave this thread open for a while so people can keep commenting any maps that they want to be in the next vote.
Find

although I think the map is fine, Cipher does have some frame problems, see what people think about it in the next removal

also ttt_ouhhh

i do think ouhhh shouldnt be a map
i found myself ending the map with a horrible headache as every room required you to strain your eyes just to see, ontop of that it was very large and confusing

- That Thrakos Noob

was jolly removed? i dont see anything about it on the other thread. if not, i really think it should be, the fps on that map is terrible plus there are holes all over the place where you can see out of the map

amsterville dogshit map, too dark, too big and really confusing. Ends up leading to a lot of delaying.
Find

(04-30-2019, 06:09 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  was jolly removed? i dont see anything about it on the other thread. if not, i really think it should be, the fps on that map is terrible plus there are holes all over the place where you can see out of the map

I guess you didn't vote on the last wave of maps.

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/maps.php?sid=5
Find

Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment maps and help make FRG better. The final vote is up. Use this link to vote. https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/maps.php
Find

Maps that get an overwhelming amount of positive votes will be removed from being put back up on the block for awhile correct?
Deadheala
Find