Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

just a little idea

So I was thinking if we had guns that depended on what role the player was (it was an enchantable that I forgot the name of), what if we had modifiers that would benefit the player should they fulfill it based on their roles. Couple of examples to elaborate:

Role: Det
Item: DNA Scanner
Effect Name: Duty Calls
Effect: If the det kills a T currently being tracked by their DNA scanner, the closest traitor will be DNA-pinged once for the det immediately after

Role: Traitor
Item: Flare Gun
Effect Name: Careful Manslaughter
Effect: If the T successfully burns 4 bodies (flare gun ammo amount), all T's receive a free credit (can only happen once in the round)

Role: Traitor
Item: Firewalkers
Effect Name: They Call Me Mr. Fahrenheit!
Effect: If 3 or more innos are caught on fire, T receives a temporary speed boost; boost can be extended if T kills other innos on fire

Role: Det
Item: Moon Boots
Effect Name: Ridin' High
Effect: If the det kills a T during a high jump (up to debate over what defines high), det's health is filled to full

I dunno if these are even possible to add in but it'd be cool to have incentives for using less popular T/Det items as opposed to the standard Radar/Random Class/Health Station or C4
Find

(04-28-2019, 08:58 PM)FilthySpooks Wrote:  (it was an enchantable that I forgot the name of)

excuse me bitch?
Find