Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nerf/Buff - Last prayer and fools world[Implemented]

The fools world and the last prayer work off the same concept, both are six shooters that essentially are just alternatives to deagles. The difference? One is better than the other in every aspect, which in sure all of you can guess which one.

The fools world shoots just as fast as the last prayer right click .(the last prayers unique ability) the fools world has much more accuracy, better stability, better firerate, faster reload speed, and yeah, it also gets a shield. The last prayer on the other hand is worse that say a prim like the scarlet in just about every way. So something needs to be done to make these two unique without having one left in the dust.

Proposed changes:
Fools world - decrease accuracy, firerate, stability and make the shield have health like the trident. (These changes are assuming the last prayer stays as is)

Last prayer - (assuming people dont want the fools world nerfed) increase accuracy, increase stability with both left and right click, increase the reload speed, and what I personally would like to see is it have an e ability that does something unique (not really sure what yet, go ahead and leave suggestions on it)

Go ahead and add anything I forgot to mention that you think would be better for either gun.

Omfg ur bias cuz u hav last pryer and u salty u don't have fools wrold git good

Anyways, what really is annoying with the fools world is the ability to block almost every damage type there is just crouch. Sure you can just say get up close and gun them down but the person can just stand up, gun you down, and maybe crouch back down to block any other damage coming. There can be times when a sniper tries to kill someone with the fools world out but they can't because he/she is crouching and blocking all the shots without any repercussions. The idea to have the shield have a set hp like the trident could balance it out.

The last prayer is suppose to be that one gun you use when you're in a pinch or to make sick montages of you rdming an innocent with the last  prayer ricochet shots, both are just my opinions. Both the first prayer and the last prayer are lacklustered in traits and the base gun is the only thing that makes people like them. Theoretically, the last prayer ricochet is a pretty sound idea, but you have to rely on rng just to even hit a target and you have to be in doors. First prayer is different since you have way more pellets. I'd suggest to have a chance to have an almost instant reload/increase in X% reload speed when you fully unload your clip to fit with the theme, sorta.

For stats, I feel they are fine. You can maybe tweak the firerate between the two revolvers and have a small increase in recoil for the fools world. Personally I don't think the last prayer should be better or as good as the fools world since they have different usages. I think the last prayer should have a little buff just to compete with other godlike secondaries out there.
Find

I don't really care about the gun itself, but I would like to see the shield have durability (something quite high though, and quick to recharge.) It is frustrating to have someone be 100% invincible at a distance, they should have some small risk with the shield breaking.
Find

Reduced firerate of the fools world. I don't think it should've shot that fast, while also being super accurate and having 1 shot headshot potential. Last prayers right click has major downsides to having fast firerate, while TFW did not.

Implemented.
Find