False ban

Steam Name (Current): Nocturnal

Steam Name (During incident):Nocturnal

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link:

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: Permanently

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: You have been permanently banned! Bitch!!
Reason:nil

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Dont know what I did wrong but if its because they THOUGHT i said the n word than no

What really happened?: I was saying vinegar reading chat and then unpoke was like "who else heard him say the n word" and since everyone here targets me they all said they heard me say it and they said they heard me say it earlier when it was also vinegar with many witness

Additional details:unpoke targeting me since i joined thats why he called me a bitch in the ban
Find

I literally have a recording, you said the n word clear as day.
Also a ton of witnesses. Get out of here.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Unpoke had a recording of you saying it lul YA OUTTA HERE BUCKEROO
Find

Please post the recording thank you otherwise you are lying I have mutliple witnesses that I said vinegar
Find

you're pretty cute. But. You're probably not cut for this server hun, cya around <3
Find

the "bitch!" thing is just a default ban reason that happens sometimes, nothing to do with your ban.

And you're lying in the appeal. You said in game something about someone is spamming you with ni**** but nice try.

and if im not mistaken, that wasnt the first time you said it
Find

I didnt say that I actually said "Someone in my discord channel just said vinegar" Alot of people were talking over me so I can see how you guys in your bloodlust for me would mistake it for the n word Also the other time that you are referring to I was also reading chat about Voxel or someone typing "vinegar with the hard er"
Find

Darling, you can try to pretend you didn't say it but it's just not gonna happen aha. You're too deep in.
Find

But I actually didnt say it this time I swear people like unpoke are just targeting me because I reported his e girl
Find

They arent the only ones that heard it. Confirmed by like 5 other people on voice hearing you say it. Youve done nothing but troll from the start. Then you slipped.

Also confirmed: i heard it too. Stream wasnt on or id have my own video for it
Vanished from life
Find