Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

naw shizz; I think it's time.

I know I typically wave goodbye for school and come back for summer and stuff but that probably wont be happening this time around

gonna preface this with a it probably wont be the -last- time youll see me, but given the whole "woah hey haha life finally found my hiding spot, now life is hiding and im seeking" i feel like its time to make this

so yeah
been good
i remember first getting gmod around 6 years ago cause seananners always played it and i was like "hey haha im gonna go do that after watching it for a year cause i could totally just kill everyone and always win" until i realized rdm was a thing.
but pretty soon i ended up finding ntg, and was around back when divine was new and then the assassinator came out and it was fun. just 12 year old me freaking out for dragon rounds and not even knowing there was a forum for like another year. seeing terran and kuro and dread and those old faces way back then but not actually becoming friends with them for another few years.

good times

then ntg, like a race horse too beaten to be used for glue, was put to the curb for the foragers.

Anyways..
The point is that there are a lot of good memories that stem back really far. I have really bad memory myself but I definitely remember the feelings that resonate with those days, and to save time, there's a lot of them.
Given I have really bad memories I'm gonna mention people I do remember and wanna talk about, but itll be strictly FRG stuff that had a lasting impact for people that are still around/etc. So dont feel bad if you're not here.

Kuro:
Not even sure if you still check the forums. But you kinda had to make this list.
I dont even remember how we became friends but between spectating duck hunts, being idiots on events causing team wipes and just the general situations we would encounter on TTT, it definitely makes me wish those days werent past us. You've been a great friends and a lot of it I wont forget.

Alex:
If only you didnt spend all your time in the lobby. /s
I would talk to you the most in discord, and you were what would be called the typical friend that you always talk to and just kinda do everything with. The original hivemind. Poor unpoke.

Speaking of bad managers:
You're a jew. Moneywhore. But I guess you were kinda cool, at least a little bit maybe half the time
A ton of fun as well, you honestly carry some of the same memories i listed with kuro where I remember well us wiping on events and just dropping the national IQ average to 20 from 30.

Tobiasx:
I remember seeing you around on NTG when I first met you. Everyone called you an annoying kid with rich parents because you had that divine huge of the phoenix and it made everyone mad. Either way, on FRG I got to know you well and definitely considered you a good friend.

Terran/Dread:
Y'all are together cause I've categorized you in the same memory spot in my brain, so here you go. I remember when I first joined NTG you two were part of the big social group that I always thought was hilarious, and given my feeble growing 12 year old brain I always wanted to be in that group. Nonetheless I hated talking so that didnt happen, but the imprint stuck and I was always down to talk/ do events/ etc with you guys.

Vhoxel/Skully/Papa/everyoneinthisgroupimsosorryififorgotyournamethere'sdefinitelyalotmoreofyou:
As the list name goes, I can usually tell what I'll forget, and it's gonna be everyone in this group. Not to say I dont care about any of y'all, but it isnt going to stick in my brain. Another reason while I'm making this now. Given the endeavors we would always have while in discord, whether it was just events or TTT or not TTT because nobody liked TTT anymore, it was always good laughing with you guys. And while I'm sad to say the names wont last, the feelings associated with the memories will. Thank you for that.

Brassx:
I dont know what you think of me. And honestly I dont really care, especially at this point.
But either way, it should be said that you definitely did a great job creating a community. Despite factioning and other sort of natural behaviors groups find themself in, you definitely always put forth the effort to keep things together, and somehow have kept some form of motivation to keep it running. Everyone is thankful for that, whether they explicitly state it or not.
I definitely have been the past six years. Cause whether you like me or not, it was your server I was always playing on and your server that brought me close to these people that created such nice memories. So, to you, thank you for that.
And whether it means anything or not, if you even remember or not, I only have one brother; the third was a lie because he was unrightfully banned and a story had to be fabricated. You probably knew that anyhow. But along with that, the bloodfury was mine, I gave it to grassx as a parting gift unaware she wouldnt be playing frg anymore. What you wanna keep as truth is up to you, but here it is written down for reference.

Everyone else:
It is a community in the end. The people you hate and spite against are all a part of the experience, and in all growing groups there's this bump to get over once it becomes so large that is a sort of test to see if the community can handle larger growth. And with that comes the factions: sorts of friend groups that polarize and band together. And whether something could've been done to prevent that or not is unknown, but if it gets fixed or not, you're all the ones still making memories with eachother. Just try to get along, because even to the people I ended up not liking I always tried to get along and be friends with everyone in the end.
It's beneficial. If you havent tried it, I'd recommend it sometime.

tl;dr life showed up so i gotta respond, it was a good time, but I definitely do believe this is the end.
Even if I dont want it to be, college is going to show up and with what I plan to do in the future, that's not something I can ignore or mess around with.
And so, I bid you all farewell, have fun on this gambling game masked as a social shoot-em-up that balances morals and jurisdiction of law with the satisfaction of wealth.
Bye.                                                                    (p.s. im prolly gonna give my rifle collection to a close friend and throw more stuff in the giveaway, but if you're on this list and want something you know I have let me know)
When a dragon round begins.

I didn't expect that when I clicked new posts Sad

wait what the fuck
i literally asked when you were coming back on discord a few days ago

what the fuck no

ps - i quit trading

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

im gonna cry Sad
pls at least pop in discord every now and then and say hi
and message me on snapchat

you're one of my best friends and i hate to see you go but more power to you man
ill take care of any items you want me to <3
take care man, ill miss having you around
Find

Damn Fancy rip the cycle of coming back ;<

I wish you luck in your endeavors
Find

Glad I was considered your worst T buddy on the server. <3
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

It'd be incredibly remiss of me to not post here given our history

I just wanted to say thank you for everything, for what kind of person you've been to me, and the memories on the server.
You were one of the few people I felt like I could comfortably talk about anything with, you only judged me based on my intentions and were someone I could bounce my ideas off of without the fear of being misunderstood that really plagued my time here.
From being the best traitor buddy on TTT, to coming up with new wacky ideas to try out with in events, and even talking with me when I had another argument with a friend over some petty misunderstanding.
You made my time here better and I honestly hope you know that.

Fan-cy Ty-phlo-sion
Thanks to you, for be-ing you.
- Your best pal, Ku-ro.

(I also forgot to include I wish you good luck in the future but why would you need that? You've got a good future ahead and I know you'll make the most of it.)

you're not allowed to go, or else im selling your forgotten
Find

fancy who wil give me good deal eon refle now Sad

No please don’t leave friend Sad
You didn’t get to see my map that I am working on, get added to the server

(It’s been nice having you here, even though some of the times you weren’t playing as much, I’m gonna miss ya. We all are. Wish you the best of luck for the future ahead.
Goodbye Fancy.)
Find