Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is going on with me

Holy shit this made me smh at our community. This dude is just saying hi and telling us whats going on with him. nobody asked him to. hell maybe you dont care but you dont need to be an absolute ass about it. TOXIC AF. I didn't even read the second page because of how toxic the first page of replies was. just wow.... i dont even know what to say.

Congrats on the college stuff eagle. Maybe it's best you stay banned so you don't get consumed by the server and fail out of college. xD

(05-11-2019, 02:13 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Holy shit this made me smh at our community. This dude is just saying hi and telling us whats going on with him. nobody asked him to. hell maybe you dont care but you dont need to be an absolute ass about it. TOXIC AF. I didn't even read the second page because of how toxic the first page of replies was. just wow.... i dont even know what to say.

Congrats on the college stuff eagle. Maybe it's best you stay banned so you don't get consumed by the server and fail out of college. xD

lmao, you are probably right but I would still like to play a little. Though TTT is very addicting as I recall.
Find

Find

That you're looking for a boyfriend
I see that
Give me time, you know I'm gonna be that
Don't be scared to go put your trust in me
Can't you see all I really want to be
Is your boyfriend
Can't fight that
Knock me down you know I'm coming right back
I don't care at all what you've done before
All I really want is to be your boy boy b-b-boy-b-b-boyfriend
Find

Nobody:

Engineering students:
(05-10-2019, 04:47 AM)Zack Wrote:  I got into a very prestigious college and now am working towards an electrical engineering degree. I also got accepted into undergrad research with renewable energy and an internship during my first year.

(05-11-2019, 02:13 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Holy shit this made me smh at our community. This dude is just saying hi and telling us whats going on with him. nobody asked him to. hell maybe you dont care but you dont need to be an absolute ass about it. TOXIC AF. I didn't even read the second page because of how toxic the first page of replies was. just wow.... i dont even know what to say.

This dude is not just saying hi. And he isn't going about the right way to tell us how he's been.
Intended or not he phrased it very douche-ily and you look pretty oof defending it. I think you're reading it a different way but we are all seeing it differently.
Find

(05-11-2019, 06:47 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  

This dude is not just saying hi. And he isn't going about the right way to tell us how he's been.
Intended or not he phrased it very douche-ily and you look pretty oof defending it. I think you're reading it a different way but we are all seeing it differently.

It's okay to be proud of yourself. Getting accepted to college is a cool thing. The only questionable part of his OP was the added "Oh, also I went to Africa twice within the last 8 months." Maybe he came on to brag or maybe he didn't. If he did come on to brag on a garry's mod gaming community after all this time then perhaps he is lonely and has nobody else to brag to. In which case I'd feel bad for him and not be an absolute ass to further hurt him. I don't think that's the case though. I think he was just trying to start a conversation to show us he has changed and perhaps get some support on his unban appeal. Which parts exactly do you think he phrased douche-ily?

So I added I went to Africa twice because going to Africa changed my perspective on what I am supposed to do in life. First time I went was for an animal conservation trip and the second time I worked with other engineers to provide water for a community in Uganda. I understand that it sounds awful and makes me seem like I am bragging but in all honesty, I was just trying to show yall I have grown and am no longer the kid yall knew... The point of this whole thing is not to go "wow this guy is so amazing I wish I was him" because if anyone I did not know was bragging to me I would be like cool dude and just ignore them.
Find

(05-11-2019, 09:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(05-11-2019, 06:47 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  

It's okay to be proud of yourself. Getting accepted to college is a cool thing. The only questionable part of his OP was the added "Oh, also I went to Africa twice within the last 8 months." Maybe he came on to brag or maybe he didn't. If he did come on to brag on a garry's mod gaming community after all this time then perhaps he is lonely and has nobody else to brag to. In which case I'd feel bad for him and not be an absolute ass to further hurt him. I don't think that's the case though. I think he was just trying to start a conversation to show us he has changed and perhaps get some support on his unban appeal. Which parts exactly do you think he phrased douche-ily?

All of it kind of formed into this

"hey guys, I'm banned and you used to make fun of me for crying on ntg, but THIS ___, ___, ___ is why I'm better than most of you guys. oh and I've been to africa, TWICE."

Whether it was meant that way (I don't believe it was) or not.

He did post this a while before his unban appeal so it was without context. Take that into consideration, You see what I mean?
Find