• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zack's Unban

EagleDestroyer(Ban)

Zack(Now)

STEAM_0:1:67492991

Perma-ban

I would like it repealed

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095251711/

It was so long ago I really don't know who the staff members were maybe Unpoke and Zott...

I was told mass rdm and leave and I would say ya I did do that.

I would like to come back to the community and play some TTT. I am sorry for the things I did when I was 16 but I am now 19 and have grown a lot as a person. I was a 16-year old that thought he was edgy, looking back on things I have done I regret severely but I can not take that back and would just like a second chance. I hope you all take into consideration that I have grown out of those disgusting high school years and can function as a normal human being without being an idiot. I mean if you just read some old comments left by me you will be just as repulsed as I am right now.
Find

I can read comments of you now and still feel that repulsion.

I can say I knew Eagle decently well back from NTG, was on my friends list for a good amount of time before I cleaned it out. He was a moderate guy, didn't see him get slayed often, and certainly didn't say the N-word. Take that as you will. I like Awesome's suggestion of unbanning him from the servers, but banned on shoutbox.

It has been 3 years and 8 days since the ban. He's been trying to be unbanned several times and someone that is looking for trouble wouldn't be trying this hard. At worst he gets banned again and we all hear a word that Edit loves.

+1

As someone who wasn't involved with you on FRG, but may perhaps have interacted with you on NTG I don't know what your behavior is like on the server, And as someone who wasn't there to see the feelings involved during your unbanning and be able to judge how much of your turn around I won't + or -1 anything at this moment in time, however, the first thing you did coming back was post a pretty hilarious and unnecessarily prideful introduction back. Whether your intentions were to look like a douche or it was simply your misunderstanding of how to properly reacquaint with people who have some control over whether or not you get back into the server is to be seen.

Your little introduction thread is taken as "Look what I've done, losers" rather than "Hey guys I've turned my life around."

You also seem more disgusted by the fact that you got banned, rather than remoursely of what you did. IMO.

it's been 3 years if im right.... Why not just unban him and let him show us if he can change. I mean worse case we just reban him. Give the man a chance +!
Deadheala

I dont think I believe that just because you are three years older that you deserve a second chance. You burned that bridge a long time ago and honestly, from previous experiences from shit like this it never goes right making it harder for people who are actually giving of an unban to actually be unbanned.

It is not my decision and I dont have an actual opinion to this as an unban request.

(this was rushed on phone)

I pretty sure you asked to be perma banned after a long message of toxic behavior -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I'd like to know the full story from those involved tbh
Find

(05-11-2019, 11:02 AM)Nytepisser Wrote:  I'd like to know the full story from those involved tbh

Just reading past threads, I believe I can post a mini summery.

Little before his ban, he was talking/arguing about politics. Zott warned him and he was gagged/vbat.

3 Years ago he was banned for 1 rdm (Traitor) and 2-3 attempt rdms. And he agreed with the ban. Eagle stating, "+1 I agree with this ban"
Alex said, "I do know however for a fact he has been very disrespectful and argumentive towards the staff lately."

Sometime during 5/2016-5/2017 he spammed the N-word in shoutbox. Prob right after the ban, although no one has given a date.
In his first ban appeal, Tobias said, "You seem to have forgetten the part where right after you went into the shoutbox and spammed "everyone on here is a N word"."
Kuro said, "I talked with him a lot up to the point of his ban and he was pretty fed up, he felt like he was being targeted because of his beliefs."

That seems to be it from what I've read, there could be a little more that happened during those times. But this is currently what I know.
Find

That is all right, I threw a fit because I could not talk about my dumb political views as a 16-year-old. Basically, I did a bunch of dumb stuff like that in school and transferred it over to the server. I have changed a lot since then and got my shiz together in life, most people that talk to me nowadays think I am very respectful.