Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zack's Unban

I've played with zack on ntg since 2013, and i had never seen him cause any problems up until this whole situation, which was extremely immature of him, even though I was mostly inactive during that time and didn't pick up on the entirety of the situation. He definitely deserved his ban.

But, even if there are some doubts to as if he's changed or not since then, it's been quite a while. IMO I say unban him, keep him on Brass' shit list, and if he proves to still be a problem causer, ban him again.

Or not. That's fine too.

Ima +1 this unban request but I just need to say that you need to practice being humble. It's quite the glaring issue both on your "I'm back" thread and here. Nonetheless I believe you should get a second chance and I hope you are a nice person to play with regardless Smile

I'm glad that you've changed (or at least hope it's true), we've all done stupid stuff at that age and the amount of mental growth that happens between the time of your ban and now is probably big enough to where you know not to do something stupid like that again.
Given that and how silly the situation was with your original ban, I'll unban you and give you another go at the server.

As always, please no politics, racial slurs or purposeful RDMing on the server or server-affiliated applications (except discord voice chat). Unbanned.

- That Thrakos Noob