Steam Name (Current): BanMe™

Steam Name (During incident): BanMe™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40678833

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041623395

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Hacks

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Nope.

What really happened?: I was just playing the game like I normally do when I was banned after a t-round for hacks.

Additional details: I'd love to say more, but I don't really know what the ban reason "hacks" means.
Find

Well I was one of the guys spectating you and you were a really tough case tbh. But after a LOT of rounds of watching the conclusion was reached that you were using aim-assist of some sorts. You know the kind where if you miss it autocorrects towards the head of the player. I do however see the possibility of you not hacking and being unbanned but you were really sus from what I saw. I'd like more input from others on this.
Find

So i was watching you for awhile since you joined, now i understand a good player can do well in this game, but you had a good amount of kills since you joined, almost every single one was a headshot, you seemed to auto adjust after you missed around 2 shots. It was incredibly hard to judge if you was aim hacking but on the round you got banned you had multiple staff watching you while you hit around 6 kills all headshots and seemed to just have really strange movements with your mouse.
Find

Find

(05-12-2019, 05:18 PM)Nytepisser Wrote:  Well I was one of the guys spectating you and you were a really tough case tbh. But after a LOT of rounds of watching the conclusion was reached that you were using aim-assist of some sorts. You know the kind where if you miss it autocorrects towards the head of the player. I do however see the possibility of you not hacking and being unbanned but you were really sus from what I saw. I'd like more input from others on this.

(05-12-2019, 05:19 PM)Mr. Diklano Wrote:  So i was watching you for awhile since you joined, now i understand a good player can do well in this game, but you had a good amount of kills since you joined, almost every single one was a headshot, you seemed to auto adjust after you missed around 2 shots. It was incredibly hard to judge if you was aim hacking but on the round you got banned you had multiple staff watching you while you hit around 6 kills all headshots and seemed to just have really strange movements with your mouse.

Here's the round that I was banned after. Every movement in game seems correctly reflected by mouse movements. I don't really see any indication of an aim assist like you guys claim. Also, the reason I'm only getting headshots is because I use weapons that are 1-shot to the head.

(05-12-2019, 05:29 PM)Terran Wrote:  Image

?
Find

That round seems legit to me but I'm sure it wasn't just based on one round.

Also, why would you video your hand movements while u play gmod?
Find

(05-12-2019, 06:03 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  That round seems legit to me but I'm sure it wasn't just based on one round.

Also, why would you video your hand movements while u play gmod?

I've been falsely banned before so I do it as a precaution.
Find

I mean hand cams dont really prove anything...

(05-12-2019, 07:04 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  I mean hand cams dont really prove anything...

I would say it negates most claims of a harsh aim assist.  

Here's a video of the interactions I had in my short time playing. I'm interested in where people think there is aim assist at play.
Find

I don't think I like the idea of a player who is so suspected on that he records his hand footage, and has multiple vac bans. Seems pointless if multiple staff members felt it wasn't legit. Even if it was a mistake in the end, its a calculated one and could prevent player grief. But the ruling comes down to people smarter than me.
Find