• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stop Frontin Terran

Steam Name (Current): You Ain't shit, Stop frontin

Steam Name (During incident): You Ain't shit, Stop frontin

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098828786/

Name of staff you were banned by: Jake

Length of the ban: 1 Week D;

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would like to be appealed please.

Reason for ban: Item Farming :/

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No I did not, Only Reason i am here. :/

Additional details :I Was banned for "Item Farming" like Lol Seriously? Item Farming? It would be hard to farm for items on FRG since if you are idle they throw you into spectator right away, also the reason i go afk (Like you care, since you never bothered to ask before posting a complaint) is cause my uncle asks me to go to the store across the street from my house & afterwards he smokes me out, sometimes i use the restroom or eat for a sec or even smoke like i said. I assumed that the server would just throw me into specatator after or during the round. I know i did go afk obviously more than once but like i said i do smoke and i take a break, honestly don't think i should be banned for that lol. It could of just been simply solved in a human manner by just asking me when i got online "Why do you go afk so much, could you go into spectator when you leave so you do not get items you did no earn" <-- See that would of been fucking nice, am i right administator? But no you wanted to use your powers and ban me right away. How nice banned for trying to have fun on TTT, Great, Amazing. I got no other TTT server to play now ....... LMAO D;
Find

http://pastebin.com/grS7eWb4

I mean, I can get the screenshots I took of these same chat logs if you'd like. I just made it easier to read.

Not gonna post here again though! Good luck.
Find

Your screenshots will just be screenshots, but i am the one who accually knows what happend & what i was doing, you were assuming wrongfully. You maybe made your judgement off of the time we had scuffles but you could of atleast gave me a fair "Trial" in this situation. Pictures can easliy be faked. You take a picture of the situation & make a story to go with it Big Grin. If you didn't notice i had a story too. You should of let me tell my story before posting a complaint.
Find

Just wait out the week and your lucky jake didn't permaban you because what I wanted to do was harsher.
Find

It's possible.. but unlikely. You were kicked for being afk, came back afk, were in spectator, come out, afk again.

I don't believe it.

-1 sorry.
Find

It's a week ban man. No point in starting shit about it. Come back after a week and maybe learn to afk yourself when doing these things you speak of.
Find

You were already WARNED by being KICKED for being AFK/ITEM farming.. Even GRASS kicked you for AFKING, in which you came back abruptly and failed to state anything.. It's only a week ban though dude.

You AFK way too much, and if you have to leave so much, just stop playing until you have the time to play.

If you have to leave, just leave the server or bind a key to force yourself into spectate mode. That would make things turn out much better for you, and make it look less like item farming.

Anyways, I am going to make a new punishment system for instances like this here in a bit, if I finish before you ban is up I will appeal this, and apply the new punishment.

The punishment will be drop bans. We will be able to ban people from getting drops, a fitting punishment for such occasions.

I have unbanned you and applied a 4 day drop/trade ban to your account.
Find