Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PLEASE LET US VOTE FOR MINIGAMES

I am sick and fucking tired of trying to do my dailies and challenges but someone just HAS to use a bouncing mayhem round out of nowhere!
The overwhelming response to it on the server is everybody spamming "No!", or "Kys!"
If somebody uses a minigame, please, call out who did it in chat, or have a side panel with a vote on it. Make it something like
<Playername> Wants to start a <minigame> round! Do you accept?
1.Yes
2.No
3.Yes, but I'd rather not participate.

Depending on the majority, the round will either start (1 or 3), or not start and the round is refunded.

Also, maybe make it so there's a random minigame each map with the same vote. Like this:
A random <Boss Fight/minigame> round has occured! Would you like to participate?
1.Yes
2.No

That way the round will ALWAYS go off, but the people that dont wanna participate can choose not to instead of sit through it and die halfway through.
There should also be a feature to revote, that way people dont fat finger the wrong button.
Find

if not wanting to participate is an option, then just put yourself in spectator mode.
no one is forcing you to participate.

i strongly dislike minigames, especially when an administrator is starting them to get items on their ironman,
but if you don't like them then just don't play them. a few minutes more outta your life wouldn't kill ya, unless u let it.

SCREW YOUR FUN FOR YOUR TOKENS. I WANT MY CHALLENGES AND DAILIES DONE REEEEEEE STOP WASTING MY TIME NORMIES UGH NOW I AM FORCED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MINIGAME WHICH I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME.

+1 YEAH FUCK STAFF MEMBERS DOING MINIGAMES! I WANT MY DAILIES AND MY KILLS GOD DAMN WHEN I DO A MINIGAME I WANT TO CHOKE THE PERSON WHO DID IT I AM SO PISSED HERE WHO IS WITH ME?
Find

If I'm not mistaken, the Rune of Easing was to EASE the pain of doing minigames. Or make it worth doing cause you're most likely (Without influence) going to be an inno, which you can't guarantee a T kill.

I think all minigames should have a 5 second start up timer, like Sword Rounds. So you don't have to dread/loath having to do minigames for an extra 25 seconds. Yea you can't get in good positions or you may have a shitty spawn, but I think it would be worth trying and if it is  bad/doesn't help then it can be removed.

Also I think no minigames should be able to start 10 seconds before a round starts. There are some folks the do wait for the last second to start a minigames, just to make people angry having to sit an extra 30 seconds.

As for the thread, I don't really care to be honest. I would like to hear some other suggestions about maintaining minigames with TTT.

for tokens nah, but for staff minigames i think there should be a vote as some people start them to be annoying

no just spectate yourself if you dont wanna participate lol
itll end up just being a vote of "HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE KILL CHALLENGES" and thats a whole ocean of sweaty pit votes

also
"admin that uses minigames to get iron man loot" is very specific :hyperthink:

- That Thrakos Noob

(06-09-2019, 07:31 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  SCREW YOUR FUN FOR YOUR TOKENS. I WANT MY CHALLENGES AND DAILIES DONE REEEEEEE STOP WASTING MY TIME NORMIES UGH NOW I AM FORCED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MINIGAME WHICH I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME.

werent u complaining about the amount of time dailies take
Find

Maybe make TTT2 event free so you can have the scroll grinders there?
Find

or just give staff a certain number of minigames allowed day/week
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find