Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Soulcatcher not given the option to repair

My soulcatcher is at (and has been for a few days due to this) 14 durability out of 100 and marlin and mack aren't giving the option to repair it. I've never had this issue before but recently got into fishing again, then like 2 days ago it started not letting me repair it. I tried rejoining the server, and it didn't fix it. I tried re-equipping it and it also didn't fix the problem.  
Find

This is what a friendly user who seemed to have a solution to your problem said: Just get the glitched glock out of your inventory, having statless items breaks Mack’s repair menu and it doesnt appear because it checks through every item in your inventory. Im not sure if this solved your problem, or if its still a problem but it cant hurt.
Find

(06-10-2019, 09:16 AM)Feach₀₂ Wrote:  This is what a friendly user who seemed to have a solution to your problem said: Just get the glitched glock out of your inventory, having statless items breaks Mack’s repair menu and it doesnt appear because it checks through every item in your inventory. Im not sure if this solved your problem, or if its still a problem but it cant hurt.

yeah that would 100% cause this
Find

(06-10-2019, 09:16 AM)Feach₀₂ Wrote:  This is what a friendly user who seemed to have a solution to your problem said: Just get the glitched glock out of your inventory, having statless items breaks Mack’s repair menu and it doesnt appear because it checks through every item in your inventory. Im not sure if this solved your problem, or if its still a problem but it cant hurt.

I'll check, but to my knowledge, I don't/never had any glitched items in my inventory.

Edit: thoroughly checked my inventory and sure enough, there was a glitched item. I deleted it and can now repair my rod again. Thanks very much, to both of you.