Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] Gambler's Fallacy

This gun does way too much damage with what seems to be no dropoff and very little recoil. The accuracy is stupid high for whatever gun type it is, AK or something, its a 2 hit headshot spray machine. I think it may be the guns base model, not the stats.

oh
my god
terran

(06-14-2019, 04:12 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  oh
my god
terran
If you're not posting anything constructive, don't post at all.

(06-14-2019, 04:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(06-14-2019, 04:12 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  oh
my god
terran
If you're not posting anything constructive, don't post at all.

could say the same for your threads boiiii

really though, i dont think gamblers is that bad. Only problem i have is the semi-auto mode is straight up power creep on oracle, it can easily shoot way faster and more accurate than an oracle
Find

Terran while I think having community feedback is important. You hardly add anything to them. If you are saying 2 hit headshot spray machines should be nerfed we have to nerf like half of the base weapons. These one or two basic reasons don't seem like valid feedback. It seems like you were just killed by the weapon and you needed to complain about it on the forums.

I don't see the need to nerf this one, it's a monthly so they'll be pretty rare and ontop of that it's not that good and has potential for super heavy downsides if used.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

• Less accuracy than a galil, sg552, ak47, aug, m16, and more. When in fully-auto mode.
  • Its cone is 0.025. Galil/sg/augs is 0.018. Ak47 is 0.02. (Lower is better)
  • Headshot multi of 2.75, with a base damage of 17 = 46.75 headshot damage (this is with base weapon, not including stats). AK47 base damage of 14, with a 3.2 headshot multiplier, 44.8 headshot damage. While being more accurate (although more recoil as well), and having higher firerate. It's also 10% slower than the AK47 and 12% slower than a galil. While doing 1 more base damage, and more headshot damage.
  • Vanilla M16 is much more accurate, shoots 30% slower, but also 2 shot headshots, and has 23 base damage. Dealing almost 60 damage per headshot, That's just pure vanilla stats too.
  • Don't even get me started on the AUG, we both know that gun is busted.

Only thing that's likely truly busted in comparison to other weapons of a similar type is the semi-auto mode as alex stated, due to weird tickrate issues with the firerate. Semi-auto mode is much more accurate, deals more damage/headshot damage, but is supposed to shoot 30% slower(and have more recoil), it basically turns into a semi-auto m16 in this mode.

I think another thing that makes it easier to use is the fact I use my upcoming new dynamic recoil animation system when aiming down sights. It overwrites the built in shoot animations to do a custom one with code, only when ADS. It knocks your gun back instead of up, allowing you to still see (your view still gets knocked up, it's just an animation override. Doesn't ACTUALLY affect recoil, just purely visual, but it adds to the feeling a lot).

The only thing that needs nerfed about it, is that some people have 3 while others have 0. :peperee:
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(06-14-2019, 05:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
  • Less accuracy than a galil, sg552, ak47, aug, m16, and more. When in fully-auto mode.
  • It's cone is 0.025. Galil/sg/augs is 0.018. Ak47 is 0.02. (Lower is better)
  • Headshot multi of 2.75, with a base damage of 17 = 46.75 headshot damage (this is with base weapon, not including stats). AK47 base damage of 14, with a 3.2 headshot multiplier, 44.8 headshot damage. While being more accurate (although more recoil as well), and having higher firerate. It's also 10% slower than the AK47 and 12% slower than a galil. While doing 1 more base damage, and more headshot damage.
  • Vanilla M16 is much more accurate, shoots 30% slower, but also 2 shot headshots, and has 23 base damage. Dealing almost 60 damage per headshot, That's just pure vanilla stats too.
  • Don't even get me started on the AUG, we both know that gun is busted.

Only thing that's likely truly busted in comparison to other weapons of a similar type is the semi-auto mode as alex stated, due to weird tickrate issues with the firerate. Semi-auto mode is much more accurate, deals more damage/headshot damage, but is supposed to shoot 30% slower(and have more recoil), it basically turns into a semi-auto m16 in this mode.

I think another thing that makes it easier to use is the fact I use my upcoming new dynamic recoil animation system when aiming down sights. It overwrites the built in shoot animations to do a custom one with code, only when ADS. It knocks your gun back instead of up, allowing you to still see (your view still gets knocked up, it's just an animation override. Doesn't ACTUALLY affect recoil, just purely visual, but it adds to the feeling a lot).
You convinced me there Brass, but why does it feel so strange on the field? Just spraying it felt like it absolutely shredded people from even long distances. This was from me picking them up off the ground, since I haven't gotten one myself to try better. Thank you for the nitty gritty statistics though, but doesn't it do 52-53 headshot damage? I must be crazy. With the stats the headshot damage is 57, yeah, I was just a bit confused. Is there no damage dropoff for it?
Find

that's because the gun has borderline no recoil
Find