Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The problem with T and D win dailies

So there is currently an issue with players and Traitor and Detective wins.
The long and short of it is meta-gaming.
People want traitor wins so bad they will purposefully let themselves be turned into zombies or not shoot at zombies at all.
I literally had an argument where a player got rid of all of his weapons at the beginning of a round so he could get infected and not have to even attempt to fight the traitor he clearly saw infect him.
It does not stop there, if people really want to get det wins they will resort to killing themselves when infected to prevent from not only becoming a zombie which helps the traitors, but also not wanting to straight up lose the work for that round by now being considered a traitor.

If there was some way we could make it so being turned doesn't erase you being a detective, that would be nice, but really that still would not stop others from meta-gaming when needing t wins.

Personally I just don't like have them as dailies, it puts dets and ts in a scenario where as a player you now have to treat this as serious as possible to conserve your time and effort.

You say this but when I bio-balled you when were a DET you instantly killed yourself to avoid turning into a zombie just so you could continue the round for your daily

Please don't exclude yourself from it