Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Off Games

I've been pretty inactive lately and will be for at least a few days to a week.

Got kicked off games for playing too much on this epic server... Sad

Should be back within a week, just posting this so you don't think I left...

I still will be on the forums reasonably often.

Bai. Sad

Pls no hate/bully
Find

I'm just curious, why did you kicked off games. I remember when my parents said I played games to much, but then i explained to them why i do. I said that playing video games is just something that I love doing, its my form of entertainment then you know going outside all the time, playing basketball, sports, etc. Then we had an agreement, if I keep my grades high I could play the game whenever I want and however much I want to, and that's how I fixed that problem.
Find

(03-05-2015, 01:52 PM)g1ich Wrote:  I'm just curious, why did you kicked off games. I remember when my parents said I played games to much, but then i explained to them why i do. I said that playing video games is just something that I love doing, its my form of entertainment then you know going outside all the time, playing basketball, sports, etc. Then we had an agreement, if I keep my grades high I could play the game whenever I want and however much I want to, and that's how I fixed that problem.

They didnt like how i played games all day besides school, and only worked out ever other day, probably want me to be more active irl... my grades are perfectly fine, i get normally a's, i went to take some high school palcement test thingy and got 98...

I mde this to show why im not sctive not to quewtion my parets authority. Its probably for my good, i will be bak in less than a week so its not thaaaat big of a deal anyway.
Find

Well, you aren't ment to play all day as a young'un, but hey - Who cares about activites? Be a fat american nerdfuck!
jk
But still, cya.

(03-05-2015, 03:38 PM){PSG} Maxi Wrote:  i went to take some high school palcement test thingy and got 98...

I mde this to show why im not sctive not to quewtion my parets authority. Its probably for my good, i will be bak in less than a week so its not thaaaat big of a deal anyway.

This is just fucked up
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(03-05-2015, 09:58 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 03:38 PM){PSG} Maxi Wrote:  i went to take some high school palcement test thingy and got 98...

This is just fucked up

Whats fd about it? My grammar sucks cuz im on a tablet onscreen keyborb ifthats it
Find

(03-05-2015, 11:48 PM){PSG} Maxi Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 09:58 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

This is just fucked up

Whats fd about it? My grammar sucks cuz im on a tablet onscreen keyborb ifthats it

And you cant, maybe, fix it?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

I've been gone for almost a week now and I am still most time played? How does that work lol?
Find

(03-09-2015, 05:08 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  I've been gone for almost a week now and I am still most time played? How does that work lol?

Maybe if you didn't stop no-lifing the game, then maybe you wouldn't be still first.
Also, maybe that would've prevented this "offline/away" post also.

(03-09-2015, 06:05 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 05:08 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  I've been gone for almost a week now and I am still most time played? How does that work lol?

Maybe if you didn't stop no-lifing the game, then maybe you wouldn't be still first.
Also, maybe that would've prevented this "offline/away" post also.

He isn't banned. He can play all he wants <3
Find